The Bet [M]

Prompt: "Skirts are actually really fucking comfortable."

************

Jeongguk laughed, a full blown laugh that warmed his stomach and tickled his heart. He picked up his phone and fired up the camera app, snapping away a plethora pictures, a good number to have for future blackmailing purposes. Taehyung sulked, glaring at him as the rest of his friends continued to cackle on the floor.

So he had lost a bet. It was one bet.

It started off with his challenging Jeongguk on whether or not the boy could finish an eating competition to finish a massive meal package in one go. Jeongguk was a big eater but he wasn't that big. Boy had Taehyung been dead wrong.

"Time to pay up, bitch," Jeongguk had licked his lips of the salty remains of his massive burger, a stupid smirk curled on his lips and even had the nerve to toss a fry into his mouth for extra measure. Taehyung had just been left to gape, disbelief clouding his features. "When do you want to do this?"

Taehyung had promised to parade around in a mini skirt for an entire block in their apartment complex if Jeongguk could do it.

Big Mistake.

So there he was, sashaying down the street looking confident as fuck in his skirt and cute top, swaying his ass as his friends tossed catcalls his way while simultaneously immortalising the moment in their phones. He's got to be in at least five snapchat stories by now. Even nearby walkers were eyeing him incredulously, mothers shielding their children's eyes from the possibility of his flashing them something unwanted.

He turned around, flipping them off, which only proved to trigger another round of laughter. Assholes. He needed new friends.

When he finally returned to the safety of his apartment that he shared with his soon-to-be ex-roommate Jeongguk, his face was flushed from both the summer heat and the humiliation that had accumulated inside of him.

"You, my friend, are a dick," he glared at his best friend.

Jeongguk only grinned, eyes crinkling. "You made the bet."

"I didn't think you were that big of a glutton alright," Taehyung huffed, plopping down on the couch and switching on the television.

After Taehyung's walk of shame, the rest of their friends—whom Jeongguk had invited without his prior knowledge—had dispersed, leaving the two alone again. Taehyung might just ban them from their place altogether if he had his way.

Jeongguk cocked an eyebrow. "You're not going to change?" He settled himself next to his roommate, arms touching in the humidity.

"Too lazy," the elder groaned, "Skirts are actually really fucking comfortable. No wonder girls like them so much."

The younger gave the hem a little flick, pushing up further Taehyung's thigh. The elder had picked out a pastel pink one to put on, courtesy of his sister who had no energy to question Taehyung's odd request. The sweet colour complemented Teahyung's golden skin well. Jeongguk had to admit that if anyone from his friend group could pull off a skirt, it would be Taehyung and he was right. The man looked damn good in the little thing, the skirt covering not even half his thighs. Jeongguk licked his lips and tried to ignore the sudden stiffening of his pants.

It was one thing to stare at Taehyung in a skirt with his friends, it was another thing to have him at close proximity looking fine as hell.

Taehyung stood up to walk over to their movie collection somewhere halfway through the show they were watching. He bent over to dig through the pile, completely unaware of the fantastic view Jeongguk was getting.