Spin Me Around

Prompt: When Jeongguk can't, absolutely can't say no to Taehyung.

************

"Kookie? My little pumpkin spice kookie dough? My precious little muffin fluff?"

Jeongguk groaned. "What tae."

"Soooo did you hear about the new water park?"

And Jeongguk, being Jeongguk, can't, absolutely can't say no when Taehyung looks at him the way he did. That has gotten him in a lot of trouble before, doing things he didn't have time to do, and changing things he wasn't supposed to change. But that's alright, because Taehyung was worth it. And Jeongguk will be found with a carrot stuck up his ass before he does anything to prevent Taehyung from being happy. So naturally, he agrees to go with Taehyung to the new water park, despite having more schoolwork than he will ever have the time to do. And seeing Taehyung shirtless and wet wasn't all that bad as well.

"Jeongguk. Kookie. Look! We have to go, we absolutely have to go!" Taehyung said, one hand intertwined with Jeongguks own, the other pointing towards a giant water slide. "Babe you don't really like heights, are you sure it's a good idea?" Jeongguk said, examining the slide in question. He remembered what happened last time Taehyung got anywhere near heights, when they visited Jeongguks older brother in his new place, on the 15th floor. It did not end well.

"It's really not that high kook, I'll be fine. Besides, I have you to protect me." Taehyung replied and pressed a wet kiss to the younger's cheek. Jeongguk gave him a look of annoyance, though without real intent. "Fine, let's get in line." and so they went.

***

As they stand in line, Jeongguk thinks of the day he had planned for them. His plans included a day of mostly rest, but also a fair amount of studying, that Jeongguk really had to stop avoiding. He was 100% ready to sit and watch the new episode of teen wolf and moan about how hot liam is, and how good he'd look with brett. But Taehyung in his wonderful Taehyung way, had a different idea. So here- "Kookie?" Taehyung poked the younger's cheek, successfully snapping him out of his thoughts. "look babe it's almost our turn!" Taehyung looked like he was about to jump in excitement, it was adorable, and Jeongguk couldn't stop himself from pressing a peck on Taehyungs soft lips. 

"Yeah, but baby, you know we can't go together?" the younger said, wrapping an arm around Taehyungs bare waist. "What do you mean? of course we can." "No, tae, look. you see? you'd have to go without me. but i'll be right behind you. Or infront of you. Whatever you like." Taehyung pouted and wrapped his arms around Jeongguk's neck, "But kookie, i don't want to go without you." he said and nuzzled against the side of Jeongguk's face. "Baby it'll be fine. You'll have fun! I promise." the latter replied, hands running down the older's back soothingly. 

Jeongguk suspected something like that would happen, and was ready to leave the slide any second. But he still wanted Taehyung to have fun, and knows that he will if he'll go on the slide, even if it takes some convincing. "Okay, if you say so. but you promise you'll be right behind me?" "Of course, babe, always." Taehyung seemed satisfied with that, pressing a quick kiss to Jeongguk's cheek and letting go of him, back to his earlier excitement.

Here they were, standing right in front of the slide, Taehyung the next one to go. He looked suspiciously at the slide, "You know that 86% of water park related injuries and deaths were caused by waterslides?" Taehyung said, eyes fixed on the slide, and though Jeongguk knew Taehyung tried to sound indifferent, it definitely didn't work. Jeongguk rolled his eyes, "It'll be fine tae. You saw all those people that went down before us, and they're absolutly fine." "Yeah but now the slide must be tired after all those people," Taehyung replied, gaze moving to Jeongguk. 

Now that taehyungs beautiful eyes were directed towards him, the younger saw the fear in them, and realised he couldn't possibly let Taehyung go on the slide on his own. he sighed and approached the park worker, who was looking at both boys with absolute disinterest. "Hey man, is it possible that maybe we could go together? i'm kinda scared, you know how it is." he said he was the scared one, and he really wasn't sure why. "Yeah whatever. just make sure you hold each other tight throughout the ride, if you get hurt it's kinda my fault." the guy replied, not really looking at Jeongguk. The latter thanked him hastily and went back to Taehyung. 

"Babe come on. he said we can go together, but we're holding the line so let's just go. Do you want me to go behind you?" Jeongguk said, grabbing Taehyung's hand. "Aw kookie you're the best!" the older said and pressed a wet kiss to jeongguk's cheek. "And yes, my dear, do get behind me," he added, smirking at Jeongguk playfully. The water park dude gestured them to go, Jeongguk wrapped his arms tightly around Taehyung, while the other used his own hands to grip the metal bar above their head and push them into the stream of water. Jeongguk took a deep breath and tightened his arms' grip of Taehyungs waist. Here we go.

***

As he was resurfacing in the wave pool at the bottom of the slide, Jeongguks eyes looked for Taehyung. when they hit the water of the wave pool he untangled his arms from around the older boy, so that neither would get hurt. but now, his eyes scanning the pool for his Taehyung, he started to regret that decision. 

"Jeongguk! Jeongguk! Over here!" he heard Taehyungs familiar voice call him. He turned around a few times until he finally found him, already out of the pool. Jeongguk swam towards the ladder and climbed up to meet his boyfriend. Taehyung was looking down at him with a huge grin on his face, looking like a child on Christmas, and the sight made butterflies dance in Jeongguks stomach. "So, tae, how was the slide?" the younger asked, with a smile of his own, matching Taehyungs. bunny teeth and all. "Oh babe it was so fun! I'm so glad you convinced me to go, it was the best ride so far! You had fun too, right?" Taehyung answered, jumping slightly on the balls of his feet. 

If jeongguk thought that Taehyung couldn't get any cuter, he was dead wrong. Happily so. "Yeah tae, i had loads of fun. But i'm kinda tired now, so maybe we should go home? You and I both have a lot of studying to do." Jeongguk replied, hand going to rub the small of Taehyungs back. Taehyung sighed, "Yeah, i guess you're right." he said and started heading to the exit, Jeongguk right beside him.

On the ride home, Taehyung thought that his boyfriend would drift off to sleep land, seeing as he said he was tired. So the hand slowly rubbing his inner thigh came as a surprise. Guess he wasn't that tired after all.

************