Gu Yu didn't even have the strength, and he still didn't move at all, with his forehead against the table.

Gu Xi: "Say something! Squeak! What's the matter? Meng Shen knows what he said to you? Alas, don't take anything to heart about what he says. He is just a worm, smiling tiger, two-faced. If you listen to him, you will lose!"

Gu Yu is not in a good mood, but he still doesn't want to talk to him.

Gu Xi: "Oh, I said, are you listening or not, Gu Er is stupid? Is this a blow? Who spoke righteously with me at the beginning and resolutely refused to marry other females?"

"Oh, you can't stand it. Then I think you'd better struggle less and marry the other female insects home. Look at you lazy, how good it is to marry other females, and you don't have to continue to force yourself to work, and you can hold the beauty back. Why not?

"If I were a male worm... Humph, I still need to look at the other worm's face and entangle these things..."

It's rare that Gu Xi is not noisy, and the background no longer seems to be a bar and nightclub.

In the calm, Gu Xi also opened the chat box. It seemed that in front of his brother, he never understood the falseness of adult insects.

"What is love?" Gu Xi said.

"Do you have enough to eat? Do you sleep well? Can you get any practical benefits? To put it bluntly, it's just a spiritual medicine. If you have it, you can live. If you don't have it, you can live. If you don't have it, it's different. Is it different.

"Is there a difference between sex and love? - Yes, I admit there is, just the old argument between the soul and **, right?"

"But if the soul is too heavy and becomes a drag of a thousand pounds, why don't I get rid of it and be happy and relaxed?"

"Gu Er is stupid, I'm talking seriously. Your brother is out of tune, but I want to take it seriously - don't find a block for yourself. Love is never a necessity, not in any era, on any insect."

"Let me say something selfish, the eternal truth of the universe - always, loving yourself is the most important thing."

"If you feel sorry for Lieutenant General Lu, you'd better not think so. If love becomes heavy, then you have to think about how to be worthy of yourself.

Gu Xi's voice was hoarse and vague in the second half, and could not be heard clearly in the rainstorm outside the window.

After saying this, both sides were silent.

"What you said may make sense." It's rare for Gu Xi to be so serious. Gu Yu also thought about it carefully and replied to him.

"If you just seek pleasure in your life and hope to live a carefree life, you really shouldn't care about anything else. It's best to be worthy of yourself."

"I can't say what love is. You should ask the philosopher about this question, but I still know the basic truth. No love will only bring you happiness, and will never make you confused, bitter and sad."

He lowered his voice, even in the thunderstorm, he was afraid of waking up a dream.

"From the time I decided to love him, I have made up my mind to accept all the positive or negative things brought by this love."

Gu Xi was still silent, as if he was listening quietly.

"Thank you... brother."

Gu Yu got up from the table and slowly stretched out. The "Brother" shouted out, and both sides suddenly felt a little.