51 Female servant

Start from the beginning

However, the Wang clan is not the Wang clan. Even if the Meng family comes into contact with the upstarts and local tycoons, they are the best among the old nobles, and they do not catch up with the price at all.

Speaking of which, Meng Liu, the hero of his brother Gu Xi, was also from the Meng family. However, it is not the master's family. It is only one of the closest blood branches. Meng Shen knows that it is still Meng Liu's uncle.

In detail, they also look a little similar. It's just that this personality is not related.

Gu Yu just half-opened his eyes, leaned lazily on the sofa, and looked at him tiredly.

Any insect can read impatience in his eyes.

But Meng Shen knew that he could continue to speak kindly and mercifully: "I haven't seen you for a long time. Gu Xiongzi's personality has not changed. I thought how much you could change your appearance when you joined the military. It seems that you are still the male insect I am familiar with."

Gu Yu squinted at him with a side face, very unrespectful, arrogant, lazy and rude, with a slight look in his mouth.

With the meaning of "I'll just quietly see what other bullshit you can say."

Meng Shen knew that the two soldiers and females behind him felt embarrassed, and he was a little uncomfortable with the squinting of the white-haired male insect.

Meng Shen knew that nature was not so old for so many years. He didn't pay attention to the rudeness of Gu Yu, a hairy boy, and he always looked ordinary and elegant:

"By the way, I haven't introduced Gu Xiongzi yet. The two majors behind me have just been transferred from other legions. It will be much more convenient to serve you in the army in the future than Lieutenant General Lu."

Gu Yu: "Huh?"

There was a particularly confused expression on his face, as if Meng Shen knew that what he was saying was not a worm: "What nonsense are you talking about, dear Chairman Meng?"

The respected Chairman Meng said just right: "Hasn't any insects mentioned it to you, dear Gu Xiongzi? Our association has set up a selection of two female servants for you, so I brought the two majors here to get to know you.

"After all, they are your maids now."

Gu Yu's expression completely cooled down with him. He got up slightly and sat up straight, as if he smiled and said, "President Meng, do you think I'm the kind of three-year-old male who is simple and easy to prest? Although I am not very knowledgeable, I am also familiar with imperial law.

"Without my signature, the Imperial Male Insect Protection Law will not allow you to unilaterally establish any marriage relationship for me."

Meng Shen knew that his elegant face did not shake at all: "Naturally, so now you only need to nod, Gu Xiongzi, these two female servants belong to you."

Gu Yu faintly spit out his reply: "Get out."

He got up to leave, and the two soldiers and females began to be at a loss.

Meng Shen knew that his slightly curved eyebrows also flattened down, and finally showed his cold and arbitrary face:

"Gu Xiongzi, don't talk about any protection law. The empire will only protect the male insects who have fulfilled their obligations, and have you fulfilled your obligations?"

Gu Yu stopped, turned around, stepped on the military boots and walked to him step by step, holding his hands on the table to look at him.

"I have fulfilled all my obligations, and please don't talk to me about any obligations."