51 Female servant

Start from the beginning

President?

At this point, Gu Yu couldn't guess who was inside, so he had been a male worm for so many years.

After the door opened, behind the office table far away, there was a black-haired male worm with blue eyes sitting firmly, and two soldiers and females stood behind him. With Gu Yu's sight, the male insect also raised his head and happened to collide with his sight.

This feeling is not good, because Gu Yu is very impatient with this male worm. It's more impatient than treating Brian.

Meng Shen, president of the Male Insect Protection Association, knew that he was about the same age as Brian. But except for the imperceptible fine lines at the corners of his eyes, which can be seen the traces of the years on his face, the rest are like uncut, which is much younger than Brian.

Generally speaking, Gu Yu calls this kind of worm an old goblin.

His attitude is not stronger than Brian's, but he is very gentle and elegant. When he talks to you, he is like a kind elder in the family.

"Gu Xiongzi, I've been waiting for you for a long time. Please sit down." Meng Shenzhi said gently.

Gu Yu looked at the sofa next to him and just noticed Lieutenant General Bud, who was also sitting there. Bud felt that he should not have him on this occasion. He stood up and said goodbye to President Meng. When he passed Gu Yu, he patted him gently on the shoulder, without words, but with the meaning of helplessness and comfort.

Bud's position and power are much greater than that of President Meng, but unfortunately, Meng knows that in addition to being a male insect, he is not the president of an ordinary association.

He is the president of the association that represents all the male insects in the empire. It is the highest representative of this rare and precious group.

Bud had to save face for him.

"Well, the irrelevant insect agent has left. Now it's time to talk about our business." Meng Shen knew that there was nostalgia on his face, and he looked at Gu Yu's eyes like a kind elder, "We haven't seen each other for a long time, Gu Xiongzi?"

Don't, don't.

Gu Yu supported his head and didn't bother to turn his white eyes to him. He leaned on the sofa and sat crookedly. His straight military uniform could not bind his lazy soul.

Somehow, as soon as he saw the insects of the Male Insect Protection Association, he was extremely lazy and sleepy before he began to talk.

He doesn't know much with Meng Shen. At least it's not that familiar with Brian.

In addition to the name of the president of the Male Insect Protection Association, Meng Shen knows that he is also the actual ruler of the Meng family. The Meng family can be regarded as a deep view of the old nobles. Compared with the new nobles who have just emerged, it is like a little witch who has seen the real big witch.

Even if the old aristocratic circle is not as good as the day, its status in the empire is as embarrassing as the embarrassing royal family. But the background is profound, the taste is elegant, and the cultivation is not to mention, just looking at this kind of insect, the subconsciousness of aristocratic etiquette has been planted in the bones, and you will know how good they are in this style.

Countless business celebrities and upstarts, who have broken their heads and want to sneak into this circle. As the saying goes, the more upstarts you are, the more you want to give yourself the name "old oney".

In order to achieve the prosperity of the family, the poor old nobles were often forced to go into the water and contact these upstarts in their eyes.

The Meng family, the family, the old nobles among the old nobles, are especially flattered by these new rich people. The rich worms tried to get some of their recognition, and in the future, they could walk in the upper circle under the name of high cultivation and rich background.