"I'm indifferent to it. What will happen, will happen. You are not capable of catching me in your snare, principal." She turned toward the door, closing it leaving the Headmistress with a hard face.

-X-

"A person he cares about, right?" Enid sent her a radiant smile. Wednesday looked at the coat but didn't respond with a single word. But the thought was on her mind that said Yes to Enid's question.

Enid was still waiting for her to reply. "Aren't you going to answer?"

"Don't you have a date soon? You'd better get busy because who knows... Without a tongue, it's rather hard to communicate. Enid swallowed her saliva slightly startled.

"Too far?" Wednesday did not let go of her cold gaze. "Okay, I won't push... for now," Enid muttered the last part, hoping that Wednesday won't hear it, and fortunately for her, she didn't.

"It's still a big surprise that Y/N has someone like that as a friend. And the fact that I'm going on a date with Ajax, which is more amazing?" At the mere mention of Ajax, Enid started pacing around the room with no intention of stopping. Wednesday, slightly accustomed to her roommate's antics, began typing on the typewriter.

However, she didn't pass a moment and stopped. "What's so amazing about dating? How is it different from just going out with him, as a friend? You've done this before, surely."

Enid paused, looking at Wednesday with widened eyes. Sorrow appeared on Enid's face, Wednesday didn't like it. "Don't look at me like that, or I'll gouge your eyes out."

Enid shook her head, with a smile. "Since you asked." hummed Enid. "The difference is simple... Affection and no feeling can compare to going out on a date with the person you love. The butterflies in your stomach, that positive stress, the smile that doesn't disappear, and the warmth spreading across your cheeks... I know feelings are not your strength, but I believe you will experience it, with someone who deserves it."

Wednesday nodded. "In that case, it's not given to me. Or rather, I don't need this feeling, loneliness is enough."

Enid shook her head, with a sad smile. "Don't say that I-"

"Don't mistake this for feeling lonely. I feel good in solitude."

Enid sighed. "Whatever you say."

Enid was already prepared to leave, nervous, excited, scared, and hopeful. Many thoughts and emotions were going through her, she had only one wish. MAKE IT WORK.

"Wish me luck."

"If he breaks your heart, I'll nail-gun his-."

Night.

On the quadrant was Mrs. Thornhill. She snapped her fingers twice.

-X-

Xavier was frightened, and distressed. With a large wound on his neck showing the claws that had cut through his skin, the dried blood only accentuated the large wound. He opened the door to the dorm room. With an unsure step, he entered looking around, searching for Y/N's presence. He was relieved to hear that the shower in the bathhouse was on.

"Good. I need to take care of this wound." He said in a whisper, "Of course, I was unlucky enough to come across it." Xavier yanked a towel around his neck, hiding the wound, and grabbed things to change while waiting for the bathroom to clear.

The door creaked. Y/N came out, all washed up changed into shorts and a black T-shirt. He looked in Xavier's direction and said. "What's up? Where have you been?"