Heading back to Galetown.

Stella: "Zane, zane. Wake up please"

Zane: "Yeah, yeah. What's up?!".

*yawns*.

Stella: "Am feeling sleepy"

Zane: "Oh alright, we will switch then. How long has it been?"

Stella: "thirty minutes I think."

*I check my phone.*

Zane: "Damn, its 8:37 p.m.. Where are we even dropping off?"

Stella: "At a train terminal. You will know once we get there"

Zane: "Alright"

Stella: "Here's my phone. You remember the password right"

Zane: "2796 right?"

Stella: "Wow you remembered"

Zane: "Yeah it was easy to memorize"

Stella: "mmm, well am gonna take a nap now"

Zane: "yeah, I will keep watch".

Stella rests on my shoulders and dozes off pretty fast. Am amazed she can sleep soo fast. Ten minutes into the ride and am bored of randomly steering at people, so I just take out my phone and play some games.

*ten minutes later*

I open up Stella's phone and open the app, Google map. Taking a look at the map, I can see we have about five more minutes till we reach our destination. I decide to search Galetown to see how long it would take me to reach it by bus.

Two hours, dayum. 

Yeah, am not getting home by 10 p.m.

Bus: "Post-Central Terminal"

I guess this is where we are dropping off.

Zane: "Stella, Stella", I say tapping her.

Zane: "Stella wake up! We are here"

Stella: "Already?"

Zane: "It's Post-Central Terminal right?"

Stella: "yeah, that's it"

Zane: "yeah, we are here"

The bus arrives at the terminal, and we both get off, along with a bunch of other people.

The terminal is huge, we head through its automatic doors, then we took out our electronic cards called ¨Vinix¨ which we used in order to further access the terminal. After tapping ourselves in, we head down using the stairs.

Where the train would be waiting. 

We enter the train through one of the train's carriages and sit in the spot closest to the doors.

Stella: "Alright. Shit, it's 9:05 p.m. Not to worry, this will take us to a location that is close enough to your town's bus station"

*The train moves*

*10 minutes later*

Train: "Saints street"

Stella: "Zane this is where we get off".

 We got off the train, and went up the stairs, and exited the train terminal. After we exited the train terminal, we started walking through the city, to my surprise, there were still a ton of people out despite it being 9:15 p.m.

We stopped for a bit because Stella had to pick up a phone call.

I won't be surprised if it's from her family.