Heavenly Gem Valley

“Master, do not forget about Chao Gai!”

Yan Yizhen reminded him from inside the Star Nest. Su Xing very quickly calmed down.

That Thousand Buddha Star Chao Gai had put down grand words, that if Su Xing contracted another Star, she would confer upon him a calamity. The current second calamity Meditative Mind Lotus Seed would then be complicated.

“What is there to be afraid of. If she wants to do something, then I’ll keep her company. If I’m afraid of just this, then I cannot call myself your man!” Su Xing’s reply was biting cold.

Yan Yizhen made a rare smile, seemingly tacitly agreeing.

“En?”

Solitary Star Tang Lianxin looked somewhat confused at Su Xing staring blankly.

“Cough.” Su Xing dry coughed: “Is Little Sister Lianxin willing to be together with me? But it will be very dangerous.” From Tang Lianxin’s perspective, things like danger would be like floating clouds that could be overlooked.

Tang Lianxin affirmed, not at all opposed, “But Lianxin and Master…”

“Isn’t this a trial? Watch Big Brother honorably marry you back, that’s even better.” Su Xing laughed aloud.

Tang Lianxin somewhat perspired.

“Disciple, have you finished speaking?” Ju Yueke smiled with squinted eyes as she looked at Su Xing. She believed Su Xing would not decline the good opportunity of becoming a Star Master. Although the Star Duels were very dangerous, matters like signing a contract with a Star General were chance, not requested.

“Yes, but Disciple wonders what trial is required.”

“Lianxin’s condition is to be able to pass the ‘Four Styles Solitary Path,’ [1] and this is also precisely the trial previous disciples of This School have gone through.” Ju Yueke slowly said.

Four Styles Solitary Path?

This was actually the first time Su Xing heard of it.

The Four Styles School had the four Spirit Peaks “Heavenly Fire,” [2] “Water Moon,” “Wind Violent,” and “Thunder Roll.” Each peak had a Spirit revolving around that could be rated as a unique spectacle.

This Four Styles Solitary Path was beneath the Four Spirit Peaks, an immemorial ley line possessing the same four scenes. The environment was considerably nasty, extremely dangerous. Those able to tread past the Four Styles Solitary Road were of outstanding skill, possessing excellent comprehension of the Four Spirits. But it was a pity the Four Styles School was in decline. This Four Styles Solitary Path was very rarely experienced.

Tang Lianxin’s condition actually made the Four Styles School up and down reignite its passion.

Su Xing listened. So it turned out to be only walking a Four Styles Path. He was very curious and naturally would not decline.

Ju Yueke gave Su Xing an “Arctic Star Pendant.” [3] This treasure could resist extreme cold and was a top Earthly Fiend Astral Treasure. “This treasure will be lent for your use. If you can sign a contract with your Senior Sister, then Master shall gift it to you.”

Su Xing naturally thanked her. As for the Four Styles Solitary Path, he actually did not put it in his eyes.

Thereafter, Ju Yueke explained the time of the trial was half a month afterwards. In the interim, Tang Lianxin would follow Ju Yueke left and right, on one hand dispelling the covetous intentions of other people, and on the other to seize the chance to seek advice on the ways of tool refinement from the Earthly Star. Su Xing was helpless and could only temporarily set aside the idea of forging the Wood Element Sword. He returned to the Immortal’s Abode and discussed the matter of Tang Lianxin with the beauties. Although contracting a Star would have a calamity, they did not mind.