Nine Dragons Seal, The Killer Star

Su Xing stuck the talisman to his stomach. The overflowing black qi flashed, and the talisman shattered and dissolved into Su Xing’s body. Then, his whole body flashed a black light, and he suddenly breathed out black qi. An ominous shadow of a death god enveloped his body. Su Xing felt a burst of painful burning behind him, as if his tunic was about to shatter. Su Xing had forgotten to store the Purple Domain Robe and revealed an extremely crimson upper body. Immediately afterwards, he saw the flesh of his upper body was completely blood-red. Strange markings appeared, continuously spreading, filling out his body,

Black patterns and a layer of black light protecting his body. At this time, Su Xing gave people a sort of incomparably sinister imposing feeling. His ten fingers were sharp, transformed into sharpened fingernails. Su Xing only felt a type of vigorous power about to break out of his body.

Acute pain!

So powerful!!

The God Transformation Talisman was one of Liangshan Continent’s Strange Talismans, known as the Supreme Grade Talisman most close to Super Talisman. To make one, it reportedly needed an Eight or Ninth Rank Demon Beast’s soul to pass through many layers of refinement, layered onto the caster’s body. Thus, it allowed the caster’s martial force to greatly increase, his cultivation to tremendously rise. Besides the God Transformation Talisman, there was also the Spirit Transformation Talisman that allowed Star Energy to greatly increase.

Su Xing’s eyes revealed an ominous glint. His imposing air was just as if the Supervoid Cultivator was incapable of suppressing it.

Enviless of the East was well aware of the God Transformation Talisman’s might. This type of Supreme Grade Talisman could make a cultivator transform into a killer monster. Normal magic weapons could be easily torn to shreds. In the previous Star Duels, as a matter of fact, there was a Star General very weak in martial force that relied on the God Transformation Talisman, thus getting rid of several Star Generals strong in martial force. It was not known how she managed to get her hands on this type of talisman.

It was too late for more thought. Enviless of the East promptly struck several hand seals to urge the Four Holy Beasts of the Four Symbols Seal to launch an attack.

The magnificent light of the Four Symbols Seal swelled, close to blinding.

Su Xing and Wu Siyou advanced with tacit understanding. One clenched his claws and the other grasped her sword as they charged into the middle of the Four Holy Beasts. Gongsun Huang also was unwilling to sit idle. She emerged from the Star Nest, fully using her Star Magic to contend against the Azure Dragon.

The Azure Dragon wildly danced, spitting out a stream of green light swift as water.

This light fell like a heavy weight that pinned Su Xing. Su Xing furiously roared, and grabbing with his arms that brimmed with power, the green light shattered. When the Azure Dragon wanted to spit a second curtain of light, the clear sky became dragons that spun to attack. Hundreds of them wound around the Azure Dragon, fighting it.

The Azure Dragon in the clouds rolled, its green light dazzling, the rays splattering everywhere.

However, Gongsun Huang’s Star Magic was also formidable. The little loli swallowed a Star Breaker Golden Pill, staking all of her strength, continuously using her Star Magic at full power.

“Pinebrand Ancient Sword?!”

Enviless of the East opened his eyes wide when he saw that double-edged sword of multi-colored light. He was practically incapable of believing she was the Leisure Star Dragon in the Clouds Gongsun Sheng, but they already did not give him too much time to be surprised. Su Xing and Wu Siyou handling the Holy Beasts gave rise to danger for him.