Dual Mode Profound Dust Sword Array

Despite his admiration, Su Xing did not forget the terror of the Stars Falling Dragon Sword. Purple Star Grade Astral Treasures in the Star Duels always were “weapons of mass destruction.” Possessing a powerful Purple Star Astral Treasure along with adequate martial force, Star Generals advancing the level of their Star Weapons could occupy a place to contend in the Star Duels. If they were not a complete Star General with a terrifying Star Beast, a few Star Generals could not be an opponent.

The ten thousand dragons of varied colors attacked like a tsunami wave after wave. He only heard dragon roars in his ears, a desperately earth-shattering power. Holy Mother Qi Xia’s multi-colored light barriers broke layer by layer, the light distorting. Even a Supervoid Cultivator’s magic weapon barely resisted. In addition, Holy Mother Qi Xia’s Life-cast Magic Weapon “Qi Xia Banners” was mighty as expected, but seeing those seven banners revolve, they rolled a seven-colored rainbow light formed a light barrier to trap the Ten Thousand Year Gu Demon within.

Holy Mother Qi Xia’s light barrier was being slammed to the verge of collapse. Refining the Ten Thousand Year Gu Demon on one hand while also defending against the Stars Falling Dragon Sword on the other, even if Holy Mother Qi Xia’s grand as the starry skies Star Energy would not hold out for too long.

Lady Snake Scorpion used the Stars Falling Dragon also to engage in one last battle. Each wave was ten Thousand Bells Immortals Dew entering her throat.

Holy Mother Qi Xia tested to release an artifact and several abilities, but they had only just left the protection of the multi-colored light when they were torn to pieces by the myriad dragons, a spectacle too horrible to endure.

“Su Xing, my boy, are there any magic weapons you still have not used? Otherwise, it certainly would be too late.” Holy Mother Qi Xia struck several hand seals, and the dazzling lights entered the Qi Xia Banners and protective multi-colored lights. Holy Mother Qi Xia’s expression began to become grim. Seeing Su Xing unexpectedly still able to resist, she immediately smiled.

“Why would Holy Mother say this?” Su Xing grave. With his flying swords broke, the Profound Star Barrier’s white light flared and fought the dragons, but the Profound Star Barrier’s cracks were increasingly many. It looked as if it would not hold out for too long.

“To be able to be this self-confident, has This Seat seen wrongly?” Holy Mother Qi Xia said.

Su Xing was silent.

A ripping sound entered their ears. Tears already appeared in those Qi Xia Banners. Holy Mother Qi Xia’s expression changed, and her tone was no longer that unperturbed as before. “How about this, then. Su Xing, my boy, so long as you help This Seat refine this Ten Thousand Year Gu Demon, seeing as my boy and little sister are so affectionate, how about taking that Light Shifting Image Switching Mirror as a gift This Seat sends to little sister and her husband!”

Seeing that Lady Snake Scorpion continuously urged the Stars Falling Dragon Sword’s power, Holy Mother Qi Xia no longer hesitated. Although the Shifting Light Image Switching Mirror was a Heavenly Spirit Grade Astral Treasure, it was not too useful to her. This thing was obtained from a Purple Star Grade Chest. It was originally an object that connected Star Master and Star General, and Holy Mother Qi Xia holding onto it was unnecessary. Now, she completely did not hesitate to use it for a business transaction.

Compared to obtaining the Ten Thousand Year Gu Demon, what did this Shifting Light Image Switching Mirror count as.

Su Xing rolled his eyes. He indeed was endlessly tempted by the Shifting Light Image Switching Mirror, but he also very much did not want to turn the Ten Thousand Year Gu Demon to Holy Mother Qi Xia. He could not feel at ease if this terrifying Gu Demon were to be turned over to anyone. “Your Servant fears that he is powerless to refine this Gu Demon, but Your Servant is somewhat sure he can temporarily suppress the Falling Dragon Sword.” Su Xing’s implication was that he would not help her obtain the Ten Thousand Year Gu, that he could only inhibit the Falling Dragon Sword. The rest was up to her luck.