Enviless Of The East's Carefulness

In front of the Jade Alum Palace.

Five Poisons Mountain’s front mountain. With sheer cliffs and precipitous rock faces everywhere, similar to a deep well, the middle was a valley with a range a hundred li in size. Inside the valley, the black light of a serene magic energy was dazzling, messy yet contained.

Inserted into the ground were countless poles of large and small long banners. Demi Soldiers by the hundreds upon thousands clutched banners in their hands that they incessantly waved. These banners depicted poison snakes, poison scorpions, poison toads, poison spiders, poison centipedes and such, each an extremely poisonous figure. All of the Demi Soldiers were arranged in concentric rings, forming a mysterious Five Poisons Array Ring. Under the drilling of several Demi Kings, they endlessly operated the Five Poisons Mountain’s forbiddance.

They heard a bang, and the fifth ring’s poison spider banner suddenly disintegrated. Immediately afterwards, the Five Poisons Forbiddance shattered into tiny pieces. The expression of the Demi King Pansi [1] operating the poison spider banner turned extremely unsightly.

“Ha, ha, Old Lady Pansi, it appears that your Thousand Spiders Cave is merely so?” An imposing man burst into laughter. “Did you not say Thousand Spiders Cave had a very frightening Thousand Corpse Queen Spider? How was it not the least bit useful.”

Demi Queen Pansi showed venomous fangs of jade light.

From the Jade Alum Palace came a cold shout.

“The Queen has orders. The Demi Soldiers are to defend Gecko Cliff, [2] and all Demi Kings are to be on call. The remaining people are to maintain the Forbiddance!”

Five Poisons Mountain’s toxic gases were thick, and the Demi Soldiers were not at all too numerous. Besides the nearly thousand Demi Soldiers raised for the Five Poisons Mountain Forbiddance Great Array, there were also the Five Poisons Demi Kings. It was probable that ordinary sects would be inferior to this sort of battle array, but Five Poisons Mountain was like an approaching great enemy, each one nervous and uneasy.

“I will go kill that person!” Demi King Pansi furiously roared. She abruptly threw out an artifact, and her escape light went far away.

On the Jade Alum Palace, Lady Snake Scorpion sighed. Dripping with fragrant sweat, she had not expected that the cultivators from the Azure Dragon Territory would be this formidable. Everything of the “Five Poisons” had broke. Although she had already anticipated this, this speed still greatly exceeded Lady Snake Scorpion’s expectations. If this was the case, they would reach her very soon. At that time, it would be too late. “Little Diao, Little Chan, can you still use your Heaven Earth Dark Yellow Skill?” Lady Snake Scorpion asked.

“No problem, Mother!” The twins replied in unison.

“These cultivators are courting death. Just let them die.” Little Diao showed an ominous glint.

It was not out of the question for even the Heaven Earth Dark Yellow Skill to be able to handle Supervoid Cultivators. Lady Snake Scorpion nodded, her heart a little bit calmer: “Immediately assign someone to inform the Great King. Zhong Qi, we will depend on you for that Enviless of the East.”

Zhong Qi expressionlessly nodded. His body shook and flashed, and then he disappeared without a trace.

“The others are to immediately guard the Jade Alum Palace. Little Diao, Little Chan, we are going to Gu Hall!”

Lady Snake Scorpion looked at the mirror in her hand. In the pitch-dark, it revealed the savage scene of a massacre. Occasionally, there were light flashes that reflected the hair-raising and disgusting scene within. A gigantic hundred chi long centipede, Thousand Corpse Queen Spider, Poison Pythons, Giant Ants, Strange Apes, Black Beetles, etc. of countless odd insects and monsters each were in mutual slaughter, consuming one another, completely ferocious.