Green Lotus Peak And The Thousand Li Divine Light Escape

Su Xing swiped with the Miraculous Bodhi Tree. He felt his whole body’s Star Energy was nearly sucked dry, and instantly, he was completely powerless. The Miraculous Bodhi Tree sent out a jadeite blue light. This light was resembled clouds and smoke. The divine light swept over, freezing the more than three hundred Extreme White Green Lotus Swords within. However, since Su Xing’s current cultivation was far from being able to completely wield the Miraculous Bodhi Tree, even his entire body’s worth of Star Energy could not shake Daoist Master Qing Lian’s Life-cast Flying Sword.

This Daoist Master Qing Lian was unexpectedly so valiant!

Consecutively eating three flowers of Thousand Bells Immortals Dew, Su Xing swiped three times within the span of a breath. The Extreme White Green Lotus Swords finally were completely sent flying. This Daoist Master Qing Lian was worthy of being called the Taiyi Sword Sect’s Ancestral Master grade. To be able to practice his cultivation to this stage, which cultivator was not as astute as a demon. However, Su Xing using Galaxy Early Stage cultivation to unexpectedly counterattack made these astute and crafty Great Cultivators greatly surprised. They felt this was unbelievable and were caught unprepared. Even so, Daoist Master Qing Lian still reacted extremely quickly. Hearing “Purple Thunder Monster,” Daoist Master Qing Lian’s heart was suddenly infuriated.

In practically the blink of an eye, after green light flashed in his hand, an object suddenly appeared.

Verdant and glistening, it unexpectedly was a seemingly tiny miniature mountain.

Su Xing was inwardly grave. Having previously seen Ancestor Huai Mu’s giant mountain magic weapon, Su Xing naturally knew the might of this type of magic weapon. While controlling the Heaven Tearing Sword Array to attack, he heard Daoist Master Qing Lian have a fit of violent fury. That green peak was flung towards the sky, and immediately, this mountain displayed flowing jade light. Its bulk violently swelled, instantly increasing to a size of several zhang, and it still continued to grow bigger.

Su Xing saw the situation first hand. Without the slightest hesitation, he pointed at the green peak. After the twelve golden Heaven Tearing Swords roared with a dragon’s cry, they became a golden dragon, directly shooting towards the small mountain in the sky. It violently fell upon the mountain, slashing into the top of the green peak.

With an enormous “boom,” rock fragments wildly flew, light extensively released. The golden rays and jade light interweaved and collided together. The Taiyi Sword Sect were all extremely good in giant mountain type magic weapons, especially so with Daoist Master Qing Lian. His “Green Lotus Peak” [1] was a Prehistoric Spirit Treasure. Although it could not compare to the Miraculous Bodhi Tree, in his hands, it was an absolutely terrifying item. It was not unknown how many powerful enemy Demon Beasts it helped him kill, and it was only for this reason that he bestowed himself the name Daoist Master Qing Lian.

This Green Lotus Peak truly was enormous, seemingly an actual mountain. Upon the mountaintop, Jasper Jade Daoist Temples and cloud palaces could even be seen. There were even silhouettes of people moving, so it seemed this was a world unto itself. Unbelievable.

The green lotuses on the Green Lotus Peak blossomed, and black jade lights overlapped, slowly and unhurried.

Su Xing narrowed his eyes. His heart was somewhat startled that Daoist Master Qing Lian would also have assets like this. On the green peak’s top portion, the dark light flourished and wound into a battle with Heaven Tearing. Originally, Su Xing had thought he could cleave this mountain in two, but evidently, that was not possible.

The peak’s green lotus flowers transformed into completely moss green fires that struck onto the Heaven Tearing Swords. They surged with a resplendent green light, burning upon the Heaven Tearing Swords. Hearing a dragon’s wait, it was somewhat unable to withstand it.