Destroying The Ancestor

“Truly troublesome!”

Wu Siyou’s unhappy voice resounded. Ancestor Qianli controlled his flying sword to go attack. At this time, because his Flower Essence Sword was broken, he hastily called it back. Su Xing’s Escape Technique activated, and he controlled Heaven Tearing to directly attack.

Ancestor Qianli genuinely was nearly insane with anger. Had he ever been completely put into so difficult a situation by a single Galaxy Cultivator. It was too late for more thought as he controlled the completely blue jade ruyi. The jade ruyi suddenly protected and concentrated slightly to his front. At the same time, he waved his hand, and small seals sprayed in the four directions. In the midst of multicolored light, it became a green light that smashed directly towards Wu Siyou.

Compared to Su Xing getting close to him, he evidently took more consideration of the Harm Star Pilgrim Wu Song.

There was an enormous “boom,” and Wu Siyou coldly laughed. She completely lack hesitation and attacked the jade seal. Black rays and green light intertwined, but the black qi waned and swelled in between, crushing the multicolored light.

The jade seal whooshed, flying to one side, reversing its direction back to ruthlessly pound Ancestor Qianli.

Ancestor Qianli was astonished, and his hands hastily formed seals. Only after several seals were struck in quick succession did this make the jade seal shooting towards his defenses gradually stop. However, with this moment’s delay, Wu Siyou already arrived in front of him, her jet-black swordtip carrying snow appearing right in front of the barrier, slashing downwards.

The barrier was abruptly jolted, and Ancestor Qianli only felt a tremendous power come from his front. At once, even his own person wearing the defensive cover was sent flying. However, Ancestor Qianli was worthy of the name of the Blooming Water Sword Sect’s old monster, for he was extremely experienced with battling others. Before he was sent flying, he unexpectedly rushed to shake his sleeve. A Blooming Water Divine Thunder then suddenly shot out, directly launched at Wu Siyou. Wu Siyou’s cold as ice and frost beauty hooked on a disdainful smile.

When she saw the Blooming Water Divine Thunder that was like a sharp sword hack down from above, Wu Siyou basically did not have intentions of dodging. On the contrary, she suddenly breathed in, raised her double-headed sword at the Blooming Water Divine Thunder above her, and then the Noble Frost Demonic Lotus’ black sword qi sprayed forth.

The Blooming Water Divine Thunder struck the black sword qi, and immediately, the Divine Thunder was twisted and wrapped up by this sword qi. The thunder-light on the Divine Thunder could only moan and flicker a few times. Then, it had been cleanly extinguished.

Suddenly, it vanished into thin air.

When Ancestor Qianli saw this, his expression was even more unsightly.

He had used this Blooming Water Divine Thunder at full power without leaving any leeway. Even if it was to handle an ordinary magic weapon, it would still have enough to spare, but he had not expected that the Harm Star was valiant far beyond his imagination. Looking at the Noble Frost Demonic Lotus’ three gorgeous stars, Ancestor Qianli’s heart sunk to a low point. He even thought of fleeing. Wu Song’s fame for combat was shocking to the extreme, especially at this time that was already the third phase of the prologue. How could Ancestor Qianli dare confront her.

Wu Siyou’s figure flashed, seemingly leaning where she was. “Huchi,” [1] a cool elegance flashed through. In the blink of an eye, she had arrived in front of Ancestor Qianli with another sword attack.

Ancestor Qianli’s completely blue ruyi cracked, the mighty power sending Ancestor Qianli’s body flying away.

Wu Siyou moved, and then she flashed to underneath Ancestor Qianli. The Noble Frost Demonic Lotus’ swordtip flowed like quicksilver, slashing downwards.