Harm Star VS Different Star

“Yanran, we are going!” Fang Xin’gu said when he saw this.

Zheng Yanran nodded her head, yet she walked to Wu Siyou’s front, hanging an engrossed smile.

“Has Elder Sister Siyou signed a contract?”

“Do you feel Your Servant would sign a contract?” Wu Siyou asked in return.

Zheng Yanran glanced at Su Xing, as if she was pondering the relationship of Wu Siyou becoming the Purple Thunder Monster’s wife. Zheng Yanran was not overly puzzled like the other cultivators. She was intelligent, instantly mentioning by name: “According to the relationship between Elder Sister Siyou and Lin Chong, it appears that Elder Sister Siyou wishes to make Elder Brother Su Xing prove something that you would come to the Vermilion Bird Territory using the guise of a married couple?”

Wu Siyou’s eyes stared.

Su Xing’s brows rose. This Zheng Yanran actually was bright of mind, having guessed just about right. Seeing that Zheng Yanran’s saber technique was superb, that move just now was a saber technique swift to the extreme that Su Xing only felt his eyes were dazzled. If it was himself, he feared he would suffer great misfortune. When he confronted the Fiery Eyed Suan’ni, Su Xing had a bit of luck contending against a Star General, but seeing that Zheng Yanran had only just used that one move, his heart was inwardly on guard, not daring to be careless.

The Fair Skinned Gentleman in the original hundred and eight was of the category whose martial force could be neglected, but it seemed she was abnormally powerful this Star Duel. Not only was her Star Weapon Three Star, her realm was also approaching Ten Thousand Techniques. As far as rankings for the Earthly Stars ranked seventy and above, they could count as commendable. Su Xing thought so as well, for legend said that although each generation of Star Duels had their own foundations, the Star Maidens of each generation’s Star Duels were all the same in possessing different talents.

An unknown Earthly Star with preeminent martial force appearing in the hundred and eight was not impossible. If this was all according to rankings, then from a martial force perspective, these Star Duels completely were under the rule of a few people.

Seeing Zheng Yanran’s every movement was absent-minded, every word and action actually caused some pressure. Evidently, she was very self-confident.

“Brother Fang, just how did Little Sister Yanran become your cousin?” Taking advantage of the time the two were faced off, Su Xing then curiously asked Fang Xin’gu.

“It is a long story…” Fang Xin’gu handsome face showed slight difficulty. Su Xing clicked his tongue. This guy showed a sad appearance that perhaps would throw a multitude of young women into a frenzy. He was originally so handsome, and unexpectedly even contracting the Fair Skinned Gentleman that could make one’ appearance become even more handsome, this honestly was Heaven’s favor.

Only after hearing Fang Xin’gu’s story did Su Xing know that Zheng Yanran turned out to be a distant relative’s niece that followed along Fang Xin’gu’s older brother, Fang Xinsan. [1] As for the specific reason, that was unknown, however, Fang Xin’gu’s older brother Fang Xinsan was a formidable and distinguished sword cultivator. His sword techniques were extremely superb, enough that he could contend against a Star General. He handed Zheng Yanran over to Fang Xin’gu without saying anything, only that he needed to learn through experience and wanted him to look after Zheng Yanran.

It was actually this simple. Afterwards, Zheng Yanran wished to go to the Vermilion Bird Territory, and Fang Xin’gu followed along.

During that time with the Devil Mask Clan, Fang Xin’gu indeed absolutely did not expect this seemingly frail girl would be a legendary Star General, besides being one with frightening martial force.