Wind Rolls The Clouds

After passing Five Poisons Mountain’s third poison, Black Toad River, the remaining cultivators including Fang Xin’gu were no more than ten. The remaining cultivators that had just escaped from calamity were all tired and lingering on the shore with their last breaths, secretly cursing. Then, Su Xing and Wu Siyou’s sudden hostility towards the Supercluster Stage old cultivators stupefied them.

By the time Daoist Master Qing Lian submerged into the black river, Ancestor Qianli’s Divine Light Escape left everyone completely unable to return to their senses. They thought their minds were in confusion.

Su Xing and Wu Siyou hastily chased, but the Divine Light instantly disappeared from their eyes. Neither did they look at it any more.

“What happened just now?”

A cultivator asked in a daze.

“P, p, p…Purple Thunder Monster!!”

“We are not blind, are we?”

There was a commotion, and everyone showed shocked and inconsolable expressions. They looked at each other in dismay, their whole bodies trembling.

“I seemed to have heard them say Purple Thunder Monster?!”

“But we did not spot Lin Chong.”

“And that has to be the Noble Frost Demonic Lotus of Wu Song? How could she be the Purple Thunder Monster’s wife??!”

All the cultivators’ minds were completely in chaos.

“It must be the Purple Thunder Monster. Fuck, he is too powerful. Other than he, what other Galaxy Cultivator can get rid of a Supercluster Ancestor?”

“Furthermore, Ancestor Qianli has also fled!”

“Truly inconceivable. The Purple Thunder Monster is unexpectedly this unfathomable. It seems he truly did get rid of Old Monster Extreme Clarity.”

“He deserves to be called the Purple Thunder Monster. Even that Harm Star has become his wife.”

“I feel that who the Purple Thunder Monster signed was not Lin Chong, but actually Wu Song.”

Everyone could not control themselves as they bustled into a discussion. Some people currently still were incapable of recovering their state of mind. The Purple Thunder Monster in the Azure Dragon Territory was an impressive and famous monster and devil, but at this very moment, everyone that had been forced by the two Ancestors only felt the Purple Thunder Monster was the Purple Thunder Saint. They more or less even had a sort of urge to bow in worship and reverence to him.

Fang Xin’gu also looked in shock at his cousin, Fair Skinned Gentleman Zheng Yanran. “Cousin, what do we do about this?”

Zheng Yanran was far calmer than everyone. She wore a frivolous smile, her eyes twinkling with a radiance as she muttered to herself: “Elder Sister Wu Siyou is unexpectedly the Harm Star Pilgrim Wu Song. This truly makes Little Sister expand her horizons.”

“Of course we must properly send Elder SIster and Elder Brother some greetings.” Zheng Yanran’s large sleeves waved, and Jade Dragon Misfortune Snow was grasped in her hand.

“Yanran, you absolutely cannot!” Fang Xin’gu promptly blocked her: “That is the Harm Star Pilgrim Wu Song and the Purple Thunder Monster…furthermore, Your Servant also owes them a favor…” Regardless of what sort of reason, Fang Xin’gu was not at all willing to Star Duel with Su Xing.

Zheng Yanran rolled her eyes at him, “Cousin, you misunderstand. Did you not see that old fart flee? Of course we are helping Elder Sister Siyou kill that old bastard, hee, hee.” The Fair Skinned Gentleman laughed into her sleeve.