Tang Lianxin Exposed

“Just now, Chao Gai said that even if he passes through this calamity, after the Evil Smiting Hall, Maiden Mountain would not be unconcerned with Su Xing contracting this many sisters. Have you all clearly thought of the consequences?” Once Wu Siyou finished asking, she felt she had done more than what was required. To be honest, to be able to sign a contract, how would any of them not be a life and death promise.

“However, it appears we cannot be too worried about Evil Smiting Hall right now.” Wu Xinjie muttered.

The current Maiden Mountain already was Su Xing’s greatest foe. If things truly would be as Chao Gai said, by the time the Third Phase Evil Smiting Hall concluded, that time would truly be dangerous. “Right, Young Lord, look at what we brought back from Greencorn Mountain for Young Lord.” Wu Xinjie abruptly remembered something. Giggling, she gestured with a hand. A stalk of glistening jade green bamboo the width of a bowl appeared. This bamboo emitted a peaceful, sweet scent and had evil suppressing cloud marks.

“Evil Suppressing Gem Bamboo?!”

Su Xing said in pleasant surprise.

“How did you find it?”

“It was all due to Yuan’er. Her vision was vicious, being able to discover just this one among several million in a sea of bamboo.” Lin Yingmei said.

“Yuan’er, amazing.” Su Xing gave her a thumbs up. He actually passed Greencorn Mountain and had been shaken by that sea of multitudinous bamboo. The Peace and Happiness Bamboo’s song was handsome, disturbing his mind. To find one stalk of Evil Suppressing Gem Bamboo by accident was finding a needle in a haystack.

“We were luckier, it being unexpectedly still left there.” Shi Yuan stuck out her tongue. As the Thief Star, her eyes naturally were keener. To conceal the Suppressing Evil Gem Bamboo’s Suppressing Evil Golden Marks from her eyes still was not too possible: “Pity is only this one stalk.”

It was unknown how many cultivators wanting to get rich quick explored Greencorn Mountain’s grounds long ago. To be able to find one stalk was counted as lucky. Su Xing felt the bamboo. This Suppressing Evil Gem Bamboo was approximately more than a thousand years in age. Using it to forge the Heavenly Spirit Earthly Fiend Purple Star Five Elements Sword’s Wood Element Sword already was considerably suitable. The sole regret was that this stalk of Suppressing Evil Gem Bamboo probably could only forge approximately five or six of the flying swords.

However, Su Xing’s Metal Element Swords sustained great damage to their spiritual powers at Five Poison Mountain and required a period of nurturing. With the Suppressing Evil Gem Bamboo, that actually could solve the desperate situation.

“It seems we can only go to Heavenly Gem Valley for another stalk.” Wu Xinjie muttered. Otiginally, she did not plan to go to Heavenly Gem Valley because that place had a Great Sect hidden from the world, highly dangerous, and now with Maiden Mountain already coming to their door, this was an extreme emergency. Hesitation was intolerable.

Su Xing deeply held the same feelings. To contend against that Maiden Mountain, his current sole possibility outside of having Lin Yingmei and the rest upgrade their Star Weapons was too forge the Immemorial Sword Chant as soon as possible. Confronting Chao Gai at that time, they stood a chance of having battle.

“Right, I have something, too. What do you feel we can do?” Su Xing hesitated, then released a black light.

An ugly and malevolent monster whose whole body was completely clad in black qi appeared in the Immortal’s Abode.

Upon seeing it, the beauties all withdrew several steps, revealing expressions of revulsion.

It was the Ten Thousand Year Gu Demon.