An Uninvited Guest Turns Up

Start from the beginning

“You actually do not, but there will be some pain.”

An Suwen’s face was slightly red, and she shallowly smiled.

“Then it’s fine.” Su Xing breathed a sigh of relief, then lied back down on the bed.

An Suwen took in a deep breath. Her white finger slightly extended, and a faint clear light gradually appeared on her fingertip. Her fingertip touched, and suddenly came a sort of pain like his meridians were being burned by fire. Fortunately, Su Xing’s Chaotic Tail Escape was practiced to proficiency. This pain was still bearable, but following An Suwen’s acupuncture technique’s gentleness, there was another sort of feeling that was unbearable.

This scene was just like they had returned to that time when An Suwen originally refined the pills for breakthrough to Galaxy Stage for his sake, possessing an unclear strangeness.

An Suwen lightly bit her red lips, doing her utmost to throw herself into the “Warm Yang Qi Raising” acupuncture technique massage.

In the air, a trace of ambiguity passed through.

Outside the Void Immortal’s Abode

Wu Xinjie and Lin Yingmei were currently listening to Shi Yuan recount the affair of Ten Thousand Poisons Mountain in the Vermilion Bird Territory. The various kinds of thrills the two beauties heard split them into shock, and when they learned Su Xing contracted the Leisure Star, the ranked fourth Dragon in the Clouds, Wu Xinjie felt this was unforeseen.

That Su Xing contracted a new sister, Wu Xinjie naturally knew, but she did not know who. Originally, she had thought it was one of the Earthly Star Little Sisters, yet she did not think it would be the number one in magic energy Leisure Star. Regarding this gossip, Wu Xinjie naturally was very curious. The persons involved, Gongsun Huang and Yan Yizhen, currently were in the Star Nest self-cultivating, and Wu Siyou only spoke generally about the concrete details.

“Little Sister Siyou has approved of the man Yingmei looks upon, right.” Wu Xinjie saw Wu Siyou was seemingly somewhat absent-minded, and her eyes slightly turned.

“En.” Wu Siyou nodded. “However, if Su Xing dares to disappoint Yingmei, Your Servant naturally will not be polite with him.”

“Heh, heh, why does Little Sister not simply sign a contract with Young Lord? Xinjie thinks that Yingmei might also be thinking this…Yingmei, is this correct?” Wu Xinjie asked.

Lin Yingmei nodded.

“Your Servant cannot betray the name of the Pilgrim!” Wu Siyou shook her head. Although she had intended to refuse, Wu Xinjie was astonished to find Wu Siyou seemingly did not have any conflicting intentions, as if it was only because of some reason that she was slow and uncertain to make a firm resolution.

The Knowledge Star immediately thought this was to be expected, after all, the Harm Star was the previous generation’s overlord. This virtually was another chain. The super self-respecting Wu Song signing a contract undoubtedly would be taken as a joke in Liangshan. Regardless of how things were, she would rather die. Not signing a contract probably was Wu Siyou’s bottom line.

Wu Xinjie said this was a pity.

“Siyou, then what do you plan to do next?” Lin Yingmei sighed.

“Your Servant will fulfill her duties. Evil Smiting Hall will commence after a month. At that time, Your Servant will accompany you in entering Evil Smiting Hall. Before then, Your Servant has some matters to attend to. Yingmei. He actually is a man that can make others very relieved. Your Servant need not worry.” Wu Siyou said.