How Does She Do It Part 1

Start from the beginning

Alex: Well... you two are roommates sooo... she'll probably do it to you...

Y/N: Are you saying Kara has a crush on me?

Alex tightened her lips which Y/N couldn't see, and noticing she didn't say anything... it was true... she did. Y/N exhales showing a little smile.

Y/N: Alex, how much did you drink?

Alex: Um... *using her fingers* one, two, three, four, five, six... about... seventeen... or twenty-three drinks.

Y/N: O-Oh my god. Oh my god, Alex!

Alex: They were all different... some were water and some were... were...

Y/N shook his head keeping Alex thinking... when they said they were gonna repair what they broke... didn't mean like this.

Y/N: Oh my god.

The door opened as a new cop entered and behind was... a very disappointed Kara Danvers.

Kara: *points at Y/N and Alex* Those two.

Y/N tapped Alex who looks back seeing Kara, the two quickly got up but Y/N gave Alex a piggy back before she fell face first. He ran out of the station with Kara and Alex. Y/N was driving back to Alex's apartment with Kara as a passenger and in the back seat was a sleeping Alex. Kara wasn't the best driver so it's better that he drove back. Kara looked at Y/N angrily, later at Alex and then at Y/N. The car came to stop thanks to a red light, as he sighs.

Y/N: *looks at Kara* Look-

Kara just slapped the hell out of Y/N... and boy did it sting. Y/N puts a hand in his slapped cheek as he looked at Kara shocked.

Y/N: What the hell?

Kara: That's for making me wake up, at 2am to bail you both out of jail.

Y/N: We couldn't call Hank, or Winn.

Kara: But me?!

Y/N: You're an alien, you take energy from the sun, you don't have to sleep at all!

Kara: A woman needs their beauty sleep once in a while.

Y/N: Since when you take beauty sleeps? It's impossible for you to have eye bags.

Kara: You know what I mean!

Y/N groans and the light turns green as Kara puts a hand in her mouth.

Kara: Sorry for the slap though you definitely deserved it.

Y/N: Gee thanks.

Kara: I-I apologized.

Y/N: You still slapped me... it stings. Godhood doesn't give complete invulnerability.

Kara: Let's just leave Alex in her home.

Next Day

Kara sniffs twice slowly waking up... the smell of bacon entered her nostrils, as she slowly woke up with a messy hair. She sets foot on the floor though a slow one and also slowly gets up with her also scratching her back head. The smell of bacon got stronger as she walks to the kitchen seeing Y/N fully clothed.