Chapter 60 - I Suspect That He's A Fake!

It was unknown why Shen Feiyu raised the price once and then disappeared, sitting on his seat like a transparent person.

The surrounding guests couldn’t help but look at him curiously, guessing about his actions. After all, his actions just now were clearly going against the Feng family. Even the old man in the front row looked back. His expression seemed to show that he was feeling shocked yet complicated?

Everyone in the upper class weren’t brainless. They should be proficient in observing people from their words and demeanour. So one could naturally guess that he wasn’t a simple person.

Shen Yu was called on stage to collect the expensive ring. He showed his signature smile as he took the microphone from the auctioneer and began his acceptance speech, “I am very honored to have helped the Feng family preserve this inheritance. I would like to express my gratitude to everyone here that let me have this all the way…”

“Of course, there are some comrades who might have a little grievance with the Feng family…”

He said, raising his eyebrows as he gave a meaningful look towards Feng SiRui, “Fortunately, this comrade was able to resolve everything with love and tolerance regardless of previous matters…”

The guests in the audience were a little confused. The words used seemed to be a little wrong. Or… was there something else hidden?

Elder Feng took the lead to applaud and Shen Yu stepped off the stage to return the ring to its original owner.

Elder Feng stood up holding his dragon headed cane, “Child, this thing is yours.”

Shen Yu was stunned, “That’s impossible!”

—— ‘Not to mention 1 billion, even the bonus owed to me by the program team hadn’t been transferred to me yet!’

—— ‘Dear grandpa, I can afford it ah!’

He hurriedly stuffed the jewelry box into the arms of Elder Feng, but it was returned to him vigorously, “You are the daughter-in-law of the Feng family. This ring will be yours to keep in the future…”

“The one billion used to bid will be donated to charity. This can be regarded as blessings for your marriage with SiRui.”

Shen Yu shook his head like a rattle, “No need, no need, really there’s no need. Grandpa, I really can’t accept such a precious family heirloom…”

“Besides, I don’t have a safe at home!”

Hearing this, elder Feng smiled kindly, “Silly boy, don’t you have SiRui? Let him get you one…”

“There are so many witnesses here today, if you don’t accept it…”

Halfway through his speech, Shen Feiyu suddenly appeared from a different place. From a distance, his joking voice broke in, “If you don’t accept it, it means that the Feng family treats you badly…”

“That after you were married, you hadn’t experienced a good life in the family!”

Shen Yu frowned slightly when he heard this and turned his face towards him, “What the hell do you want to do?!”

“Grandpa is talking, what kind of onion¹ are you?!”

Shen Feiyu was stunned for a moment before his expression changed, “I’m helping you talk!”

“Don’t you have anything better to do?!” Shen Yu didn’t hesitate to lose his temper, “If you disrespect grandpa, you’re going against me. If you dare to say another beep, I’ll beat you to your knees until you beg for mercy!”