Chapter 21 - You Beat Someone In The Show?

After the meal, the six pairs of guests gathered together to share their travel experiences and report their remaining money reserves.

“We still have 300…” Wang XinEr said first, leaning on director Meng Qixiang’s shoulder with a sweet smile, “Fortunately, my husband knows how to plan. Otherwise we wouldn’t be able to complete tomorrow’s attractions.”

Shen Yu stared at her and squinted his eyes, “Why is the left side of your face blue?”

“Is it?” Wang XinEr covered her face in a panic, “Maybe it’s my makeup.”

Even though she had clearly covered it with concealer, how could she still be discovered?!

Meng Qixiang next to her had an unnatural expression. He cleared his throat but didn’t say anything.

Next was Qi Lulu. “We have 240 A currency left. This is more than enough to complete tomorrow’s tasks!”

She proudly raised the corners of her mouth, “Also, we checked into two scenic spots today. We’re far ahead of schedule!”

Qi Lulu obviously didn’t know the other team’s itinerary and was satisfied by her own team’s results.

“We have 100 left.” Feng Huanmei said with a stiff face. She didn’t seem very happy.

The little white face next to her explained, “We went over the budget with lunch, so the remaining money is relatively small. But we should be done with the attractions tomorrow.”

Before Yang Qiqi reported his results, he glared at Shen Yu intentionally or unintentionally, full of anger. He took a breath before saying, “Lu Fei-ge and I still have 500 left. We have checked into two scenic spots.”

“We have 800 remaining, we have checked into three scenic spots…” Li Hao connected seamlessly and gave a friendly smile towards Shen Yu.

Shen Yu nodded with an arrogant look on his face, “It seems that Rui-ge and I have the most remaining currency; 905, and we have checked into three scenic spots.”

“Impossible.” Qi Lulu’s face was full of disbelief, “Taking the subway alone costs 40 A currency…”

“Don’t tell me. You didn’t even eat lunch?”

“Just so happens, we really didn’t eat lunch…” Shen Yu gave an arrogant smile, “What are you going to do? Bite me?!”

Qi Lulu immediately stood up and shouted to the staff, “They must have cheated!”

The director made a cross1 gesture and gave the result, “Official statement. They have not cheated.”

Qi Lulu sat down angrily.

Everyone had their own thoughts, so the dinner was particularly unpleasant.

After the meal, Shen Yu sat outside while looking at the sky and chatting with a few foreign friends. Feng SiRui sat beside him with black lines on his face, as if he was doing some kind of surveillance.

Halfway through, Shen Yu wanted to go to the bathroom, so he stood up and left.

Feng SiRui didn’t have the time to keep up with him, so he could only wait in place.

Some things can’t be done too blatantly (such as monitoring the actions of one’s daughter-in-law), he still wants to save face.

Shen Yu and Feng SiRui lived in the corner, just next to two RVs.

He took out his key to open the door, but vaguely heard a woman’s cry. He immediately stopped.

After standing still for two seconds, he shook his head.