Chapter 1 - Want A Divorce? You're Dreaming.

•• ━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━ •

In front of a VIP ward stood a man. His lean and beautiful hands lazily hooked on an insulation box. His charming eyes fell on the door and a complex look flashed on his face.

After thinking for a long time, he finally softly knocked on the door.

“Enter.” The voice that came from the inside was low and cold.

The man’s picturesque eyes darkened and he immediately pushed the door and entered.

“Rui-ge¹, I’m here to bring you some medicine…” He sounded uneasy. His eyes were fixed on his feet, looking like a child who did something wrong, afraid of being scolded and punished.

Next to the window in the ward, a man in a wheelchair wearing a hospital gown sneered at him, “Shen Yu, do you still have any face?!”

Shen Yu raised his head, revealing a stunning but frightened face, “Rui-ge, I really didn’t mean to!”

“I thought that the person in the car was Yan Ruiqing…”

“That’s why you messed with the brakes?” Feng SiRui curbed the corners of his mouth, his face stained with frost.

Shen Yu was stunned. He then reacted after a few seconds. He shook his head desperately and said with a cry, “It’s not me, it’s really not me!”

—— ‘Who doesn’t know the law of murdering people? Only a fool would do this!’

“What did you say?” Feng SiRui’s eyes paused on him for a moment and subtle doubts flashed across his face.

The corners of Shen Yu’s eyes were slightly red. His lips trembled and his white cheeks paled, “Rui-ge, believe me, I really didn’t mess with the brakes!”

—— ‘With your ultra-low EQ, you deserve it. Being played around with by a white lotus.’

Feng SiRui stared at Shen Yu’s lips, gritting his teeth, “You dare to repeat that!”

“Rui-ge, believe me. I love you so much, how could I harm you!” Shen Yu still looked like a person who was infatuated and obsessed.

Looking stupid and annoying.

Feng SiRui rubbed his eyebrows irritably, suspecting that he had gotten hallucinations from a car accident. After a while, he said in a low voice, “Let’s divorce.”

“Divorce?!” Shen Yu seemed to be unable to believe his ears. There was a bit of panic in his narrow eyes, “I don’t want to divorce…”

“Rui-ge, I’ll change everything you don’t like. I’ll change it. Please believe in me Rui-ge!”

Feng SiRui frowned and looked over with his long and narrow eyes. His thin lips parted. Just as he was about to say something cruel, a mocking voice sounded in his mind.

—— ‘Damn. Finally divorcing?! What moment could be more happier in my life than this moment?! Ten billion will be in my hands soon. Doesn’t that sound fragrant²?!’

This time, Feng SiRui was sure that he wasn’t hallucinating. The vase³ in front of him had his mouth tightly closed and he didn’t make a sound. That is unless he was able to hear his thoughts.

—— ‘Why aren’t you talking? Is it going to be delayed once more? It’s been three years. I’ve been living like this half-dead. This kind of feeling, why can’t you just let me be free?!’

—— ‘You can live with your little white lotus. I can live with my ten billion. From now on we can walk our own roads and cross our own bridges. To each their own business. It sounds beautiful just thinking about it!’