Chapter 25 - It's Truly Fragrant To Pretend To Be Helpless

As soon as those words came out of Feng SiRui’s mouth, the whole living room went silent.

All eyes were focused on that stern looking face.

Shen Yu frowned slightly, feeling puzzled in his heart.

—— ‘Did the dog man eat the wrong medicine? He’s actually protecting me?!’

—— ‘Does he think that family ugliness shouldn’t be publicized to outsiders?!’

—— ‘That’s true, we still haven’t divorced yet. As his lover, it doesn’t sound good for me to be arrested.’

—— ‘These two really are idiots. Can’t they think of another way to get revenge? Do they want to put the Feng Family on the spot?!’

“Feng SiRui, do you want to protect him?!” Li Fenghua suspected that she had heard wrong and was staring at him with wide eyes.

She remembered that Shen Yu had no status at all in the Feng family. Except for Old Man Feng, everyone else looked down on him.

Why was it that even when the old man hadn’t opened his mouth, Feng SiRui had already stood up for Shen Yu?!

“It’s a real fact that he hit someone. Do you want to deny that matter for him?!” Shen Chen got up from the ground in pain, with a look of indignation on his face.

He and his mother were originally invited to the dinner party, but they were beaten up the moment they arrived.

The person who had beaten him was his elder brother who he had always bullied at home.

Shen Chen, who always had the upper hand and had never suffered a loss, suddenly felt that he couldn’t accept it. He wished to immediately throw Shen Yu into prison to relieve his hatred.

At the same time, he wondered,

‘How did this cowardly and incompetent brother suddenly became so strong?!’

“I didn’t see Shen Yu beating anyone…” Feng SiRui’s expression was indifferent and his tone was calm, “There’s no monitoring here, so how can you prove your words?”

Shen Chen was taken aback.

He didn’t expect Feng SiRui to reverse black and white without changing his expression. He was too stunned to retort.

His mother next to him pointed at Aunt Mei with a look of anger on her face, “She can testify that…”

“She was there the whole time!”

“Talk! Did Shen Yu hit us?!”

Feng SiRui’s mouth curled up in a cold arc and he looked sideways, “It’s fine Aunt Mei, just tell the truth. Did Shen Yu raise a hand?”

“I—” Aunt Mei swallowed her saliva tremblingly after being stared at, “I, I don’t remember…”

“You’re lying!” Li Fenghua’s emotions went out of control, “You clearly saw it!”

“You actually—”

Before that high pitched voice could finish, an angry shout interrupted her.

“Enough!” Old Man Feng slammed his walking stick on the marble floor, “Still not stopping?!”

“What place do you think my Feng Family is?! Can you do anything you want here?!”

After being reprimanded like this, Li Fenghua suddenly lost her arrogance and said in a languid voice, “Elder Feng, we are the victims…”