Chapter 41 - Who Can Save You Once Those Scandalous Photos Come Out?!

Feng SiRui had always presented himself as the perfect picture of a domineering CEO. No matter what time, his expressions were always alienated and indifferent. As if everything in the world had nothing to do with him. As long as he pretended to be aggressive, he could get anything done.

Suddenly,

The domineering CEO, who doesn’t eat fireworks¹ had the heart to gossip. Anyone who saw it would find this matter incredible, right?

Shen Yu squinted his eyes to look at Feng SiRui, opened his mouth and was about to say something when he heard Yang Qiqi continue to say in anger, “Oh, Mr. Feng. There are some things that shouldn’t be brought up on the table.”

“It’s good if everyone knows it in their own hearts.”

“Anyways, I’m used to being bullied. I can only turn a blind eye and close one eye. This breath can only be swallowed!”

[Why do I feel that there’s some other meaning in this guy’s words? Could it be that he’s inciting us to cause trouble?!]

[Yang Qiqi doesn’t look like a good person at first glance. Haven’t you heard what Master Shen said? Robbing others of resources and bullying newcomers from Huayu!]

[I heard that his marriage to Lin Luli was done through underhanded means. It’s said that he intentionally staged a one-night stand and forced the Lin family to take responsibility.]

[F*ck. How did I not know such a big melon? Can someone in the know tell me the details?!]

Yang Qiqi couldn’t see the messages on the bullet screen.

When he participated in this show last time, he thought that he could have increased his popularity. But he ended up making a wedding dress for others².

—— Shen Yu’s traffic increased instead. After filming the first season, an online drama came to his door and he was specifically appointed to act!

He couldn’t even rob it!

Yang Qiqi couldn’t swallow his breath, so he planned to reveal the things between Lin Lufei³ and Shen Yu in this program.

“What on earth are you trying to do?!” Lin LuFei glanced at Shen Yu, suppressed his emotions, and asked Yang Qiqi through gritted teeth.

Yang Qiqi shrugged, “I’m not planning on doing anything though?”

He paused and looked at Feng SiRui again, “Mr. Feng, if you really want to know, you might as well ask Shen Yu…”

“Yang Qiqi! Don’t go too far!” Lin Lufei glared at him, “Don’t involve others in matters between us!”

Yang Qiqi was about to continue talking but another pair of guests arrived and interrupted their conversation.

“What are you guys talking about that you’re so lively?” Yan Ruiqing deliberately ignored Lin Lufei’s expression which was on the verge of madness and pulled Li Hao over, “Rui-ge, Xiao Yu, you guys came so early.”

Feng SiRui gave him a ‘hm’ as a greeting but his eyes were still locked on Shen Yu.

—— ‘Dog man, your childhood sweetheart, the white lotus is here. Why are you staring at me for?’

Shen Yu thought angrily. He then stood up directly, “The foul smell here is heavy, I’ll go to the bathroom to avoid it.”

Yan Ruiqing’s face turned gloomy for a moment and waited for Shen Yu to leave before asking aggrievedly, “Rui-ge, is Xiao Yu still angry with me?”