Chapter 57 -

Chapter 57 – This Person Really Has Good Eyesight To Be Able To See Through The True Nature Of The Dog Man.

Shen Yu, who was sitting next to the CEO in the Maybach, felt a little uneasy at the moment. His hesitant eyes looked out the window for a while before peeking at Feng SiRui a while later.

—— ‘Why isn’t the dog man asking me anything?’

—— ‘Doesn’t he have any sense of social responsibility?!’

—— ‘In broad daylight, looking at someone relying on beauty to commit crimes, does he not care about it?’

‘Relying on beauty to commit crimes?

At this point he still hadn’t forgotten to praise himself?’

Feng SiRui pursed his lips as an imperceptible smile flashed in his eyes. He turned his head and asked in a low voice, “Why did you have another conflict with Shen Chen?”

“I can’t see eye to eye with him…” Shen Yu put on a vicious and envious look, “It was he who stole my father’s love and harmed him…”

Feng SiRui interrupted him halfway through his sentence, “He deserved to be beaten…”

After a short pause, he added, “I’ll pay for the medical expenses.”

Shen Yu, “…”

—— ‘How can this dog man be more vicious than me?!’

As the evening approached, Feng SiRui and his partner appeared in the Feng Family Manor.

Multiple reporters squatted at the entrance to take pictures. When they saw the two stepping on the carpet, they scrambled to ask them questions, “Mr. Feng, this is the first time you invited your partner to such an occasion. Do you want to prove something to everyone?”

“It’s said that you and Shen Yu have been at odds for a long time and that you were forced to be together for the sake of Elder Feng. Will you be separating in the future?”

“While you were at the variety show, you showed care for Shen Yu in every possible way. Were you acting at that time?!”

Those series of questions attracted Shen Yu’s attention. His sharp eyes swept over immediately, “From which media company are you from?”

The male reporter blushed slightly and said a little shyly, “Nanli Magazine.”

“I’ll remember you.” Shen Yu gave out a strange smile.

—— ‘This little reporter has really good eyesight to be able to see through the dog man’s nature. He’s very sensitive to things in the entertainment circle. I’ll find him next time…’

—— ‘Ai, ai, ai, why is the dog man dragging me?!’

—— ‘I haven’t gotten a business card yet!’

“No comment.” Feng SiRui’s face was gloomy, making him look more handsome and ruthless. The contours of his tight jawline were three-dimensional which gave him blockbuster-like visuals.

When the pair of husbands finally walked into the Feng Family Manor, the reporters began to discuss amongst themselves.

“Why do I feel that Shen Yu and Mr. Feng look so suitable together today? Their high-definition visuals are more than 100,000 points. The outfits they wore today looked casual and natural which made them seem as if they didn’t deliberately dress up for the occasion!”

“So Shen Yu’s temperament is that good? Haven’t you noticed? He doesn’t look inferior standing next to Mr. Feng!”

“Master Shen just talked to me. I’m so lucky and happy. I’m his loyal fan. I hope that he divorces Mr. Feng soon and turn the entertainment circle upside down!”