Chapter 9 - I Won't Let You Steal Feng SiRui!

The transportation in country A was relatively convenient. There were subways and bus stations near the airport for passengers to choose from.

Carrying his suitcase, Shen Yu walked to the service center with ease. He talked to the staff in fluent English and after a while, he used the banknotes he got to apply for two cards. He then handed one of them to Feng SiRui.

“Take it. Don’t lose it. We will need it for these few days.”

For the first time in his life, Feng SiRui took this kind of card and slowly rubbed it with his thumb, “Are we going to take the subway all the time?”

“Taxis in country A are expensive, taking the subway is more convenient. Husband, you haven’t sat on one before, have you?” Shen Yu asked with his beautiful glittering eyes.

Feng SiRui unconsciously straightened his posture, “Of course I have.”

—— ‘This dog man was born with a golden spoon. How could he have the chance to squeeze in the subway?!’

—— ‘Hahaha. The chance to see him in a state of embarrassment is coming. Cameraman, can you meticulously shoot the whole process?’

Shen Yu’s eyes were smilingly facing the camera. The uncontrollable joy he felt made his eyes sparkle. His delicate facial features were even more captivating under the lights.

[He really looks good, but his temper is too bad and his mouth is poisonous. If he changed himself, he would be much more likeable.]

[As a senior black fan. I have actually shed some shameful saliva for Shen Yu’s appearance. I’ll try to correct myself. I can’t be so superficial!]

[Can I mention this? When Shen Yu scolded others before, it was quite… refreshing!]

“Are you done yet?” Qi Lulu, who was standing at the back, felt a little impatient, “We should be done now right? Let us set off?”

When Shen Yu heard those words, he raised his hand and made a gesture of invitation. He said, “I remember that when you sang English songs, your pronunciation was very accurate. It should be easy for you to apply for a subway card.”

Qi Lulu’s face changed, “That, that’s for sure!”

Isn’t it just speaking English? It shouldn’t be that hard!

Seeing that Shen Yu could communicate easily with the staff, she thought she could handle it too.

But Qi Lulu overlooked one point.

The native language of country A was not English. The staff in the subway learned this language for convenience in communication. Their mastery of English wasn’t very solid. So if the passengers that they were dealing with were also half-baked, it would be very difficult for them to have a normal conversation.

So when the camera facing Qi Lulu filmed her for a long time and yet the staff didn’t understand her words, the barrage began to heat up.

[Didn’t Qi Lulu say that she was a top student? Going overseas to study music abroad for three years. Is her level of English only this?!]

[Her English pronunciation is not as good as that of an elementary school student. I feel so embarrassed for her that my toes curled up!]

[Could it be that she lied about her education? She doesn’t look like a person who has studied abroad for three years! She simply can’t be compared to Shen Yu!]

In the end, it was her producer husband who helped her out. After a quick conversation, she got two subway cards.

Qi Lulu held the subway card in frustration. She then saw Shen Yu gloating over her misfortune. She walked over to him quickly, “Did you do it on purpose?”