Chapter 7 - This Dog Man Definitely Has Ulterior Motives

Shen Yu reluctantly followed his husband into the bathroom. Because it was a VIP channel, the facilities inside were luxurious and private. When he was thrown into the compartment, his back hit the metal board, yet no sound was made.

He raised his head unhappily, but looked at Feng SiRui affectionately, “Is there something wrong Rui-ge?”

“Did I say anything that made you unhappy?”

“You also know that I’m an outspoken person. I’m still kind in nature…”

“The relationship between me and Yan Ruiqing is not what you think…” Feng SiRui interrupted Shen Yu’s rambling, his deep eyes fell on his delicate and beautiful face and he continued slightly absent-minded, “I won’t have any cheating behaviors during our marriage, regardless of body or mind!”

Shen Yu, “…”

—— ‘Is this dog man trying to explain the matter to me? Don’t you think that it’s a bit late now? How many times has that white lotus flaunted his superiority in front of me and secretly mentioned how he slept with you. Did you think I’ll believe in what you’re saying?!’

“Ah!!” Feng SiRui almost roared at him, “I still have my first kiss. Where did sleeping even come from?!”

Shen Yu, “Rui-ge, can I laugh?”

“No!!” Feng SiRui felt that he was really going crazy.

Was it that easy to spread rumors now?

Did Yan Ruiqing really say something along those lines?!

Forcing himself to take a deep breath, his good upbringing calmed him down, “Whether you believe it or not, I’ll say this again solemnly…”

“During our marriage, I will not do anything that goes against morality and ethics…”

“This is my bottom line!”

The corners of Shen Yu’s mouth twitched, “Rui-ge, what are you saying? How can I not believe in you?”

“This is all Yan Ruiqing’s wishful thinking. I am well aware of that!”

—— ‘What comes out of a man’s mouth is always a lie. I don’t even trust myself, how could I trust you?!’

Feng SiRui, “…” Talking with this guy is like playing piano to a cow!

Does he have to prove it with actions?!

So, the CEO of a dog-blooded novel was in a hurry and did something he thought he would never do in his whole life.

In order to prove that his first kiss was still there, he actually, he actually…

Their lips and teeth touched and there was a scorching temperature coming from the person in front of him. It seemed to carry a powerful electric current that went straight to his heart.

Shen Yu’s eyes widened, he was shocked to the point of being completely unresponsive. His mind was full of inconceivable thoughts.

When something soft and wet tried to pry open his mouth, he finally understood what happened. Subconsciously he tried to push the other person away.

[Please pay attention to your affectionate character, host. Don’t violate the rules or a part of your bonus will be deducted!] The system ruthlessly hinted.

Shen Yu, ‘Fuck, can’t I resist after being m*lested?!’

‘Do you still have any human rights?!’

[During marriage, intimate contact between partners is not considered molestation.]

Shen Yu, “…” The system seems to be seriously sick in the head!