Chapter 38 - Max Levelled Player Returning To The Novice Village Was Exposed!

For the first time under the envious eyes of everyone, Shen Yu bit the bullet and returned to his dressing room, feeling uneasy.

Feng SiRui, who was standing beside him, glanced at his half-brother. There was a trace of immature provocation on his stern face.

He seemed to be silently declaring his territory. As if warning those who dared to take a second look that he will destroy them in place.

Asking him to be more domineering? Then he will be more domineering. He was going to act as dog-blooded as he could.

Before Shen Yu could complain, he was pulled away.

The secretary didn’t follow them but stood on Feng Jinghe’s left, envy prevalent on his face, “The boss and his wife have such a good relationship. They look like a painting wherever they go. They match so well!”

He turned his head, “Don’t you think so?”

Feng Jinghe squinted his eyes, his body emitting cold air, “So what if they are a good match? What if they don’t make it to the end…”

Throwing down these words, he turned and left.

When he passed by the dinner table, he could see the staff happily distributing the meals from Dingsheng pavilion.

“I didn’t expect Mr. Feng to be so kind to Teacher Shen. It seems that the rumors on the internet can’t be believed.”

“Have you seen their interaction this whole time? The interaction between the two of them was so sweet. Mr. Feng’s eyes were full of love for Teacher Shen!”

“I saw it, I saw it! Mr. Feng is so handsome. He meets all my imaginations of a domineering CEO!”

“Master Shen is even more handsome. Especially when he beat that scumbag Meng Qixiang to the ground. He’s my idol!”

Feng Jinghe had no expression on his face as he sneered in his heart.

A group of idiot fans that were bought off with just a takeout.

Walking into the dressing room, Feng SiRui glanced around, “All of you actors share one dressing room?”

Shen Yu smiled, “Of course. We don’t have anyone acting as if they are a big name among us, so we don’t need any special treatment.”

Feng SiRui frowned, pursed his lips and said nothing as he put the food in his hand on the counter, “Eat while it’s hot.”

“What is it?” Shen Yu opened the box expectantly.

“Cantonese-style shrimp dumplings, fish maw, gourd soup, shark fin1 …”

Shen Yu looked up in astonishment, “There’s even shark’s fin?”

—— ‘It’s just lunch isn’t it? What is the dog man trying to do?!’

—— ‘I understand! This dog man is really insidious. He wants to lower my vigilance with sugar-coated shells, then blatantly make me lose my attractiveness without me noticing!’

—— ‘So typical. Typical mentality of ‘If I don’t want this thing, others shouldn’t want it too’?!’

—— ‘Sure enough, this is the general attribute of a sick-in-the-head domineering CEO!’