Chapter 37: Assassin curiosty

Start from the beginning

Khiry: You're right. I should not expect that. I guess I could try a Salmon dish. Maybe I could do a Salmon Wellington.

Khiry then checked his book & find the Salmon to see that he do have some. He then decided to make them. He then has Petey to used his vines to hang the rice up on the trees to dry them. The others are in the living room.

Wyndia: What are you planning on making, Dad?

Khiry: Well, I am making something called a Salmon Wellington with Garlic Mashed Potatoes.

Wyndia: Ooooh. That sounds delicious.

Khiry then started to make the Salmon Wellington with some Garlic Mashed Potatoes. He then grabs an Atlantic Salmon. He then started to strip the meat off of the fish & then portion them. He then sees the fish bones & puts them in the book, which confused Wyndia.

Wyndia: Why are you saving the fish bones? 

Khiry: I plan on using them to make some fish stock.

Khiry then noticed that his team wasn't there.

Khiry: Where are the others?

Wyndia: Astolfo, Atalanta, & Blaze went to Siltvelt to update Shield Hero. Mordred is still assisting the other knight.

Khiry: So, it's just you, me, & Fran here.

Wyndia: Yeah.

Khiry started to make the Salmon Wellingtons & Garlic Mashed Potatoes 

Stir together melted butter, mustard, lemon zest, and spices

Stir together melted butter, mustard, lemon zest, and spices. Sauté the spinach with the Parmesan. Roll out the puff pastry and cut it in half crosswise. Two fish fillets on a white plate brushed with butter and mustard. Brush the salmon fillets with the butter mixture. Place a fillet in the middle of each sheet of puff pastry. A fish fillet on a baking sheet topped with spinach and Parmesan. Spoon the cheesy spinach over the top. A parchment-lined baking sheet with a fillet of fish wrapped in puff pastry. Fold one side of the puff pastry over the top, and brush the top of the folded part with egg wash. A fish fillet enclosed in puff pastry brushed with an egg wash. Repeat with the opposite side, attaching the two flaps. Brush with more egg wash. Puff pastry wrapped around a salmon fillet on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Repeat until all sides of the pastry are folded. Transfer the salmon fillets to the parchment-lined baking tray, seam-side down. Bake for 20-25 minutes, until pastry, is golden brown. Now he is preparing to make the Garlic Mashed Potatoes. He Cooks the potatoes (see below for two different methods) and drains them. Combine the hot, drained potatoes, butter, milk (or heavy cream for even richer flavor!), sour cream, garlic, garlic powder, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Use a hand mixer or a potato masher to mash up the potatoes and all the other ingredients until just combined. The potatoes can be a little lumpy, but that's okay! You don't want to over-mix. Salt and pepper to taste, serve and enjoy!