45. Weekend at Bobby's

Start from the beginning

"I hope that's paint. Really." He sighed. "What am I going to do?"

Bobby turned toward the kitchen to walk away and Crowley let out a sharp whistle. A Hellhound growled. Bobby grimaced as the Hellhound breathed on his face.

"Doggie breath," Crowley told him as Bobby covered his ace. "Bracing, isn't it?"

Bobby gulped and turned toward Crowley.

Crowley continued. "Ball's in your court, Robert. Ten years of living or ten years as Alpo."

Bobby looked in the direction of the growls and back at Crowley. Bobby looked at Crowley in disgust. Crowley smirked happily as Bobby opened his pocketknife and approached the circle. Bobby scraped the paint, broke the seal and set Crowley free.

Bobby held his knife in a threatening manner. "This ain't over."

"I wouldn't have it any other way," Crowley replied as he walked out of the trap and paused in front of Bobby. "Happy hunting." He walked off, leaving Bobby fuming.

KENOSHA, WISCONSIN

PRESENT DAY

EXT. PARK - DAY

Children were playing in the playground and not far away, Dean and Elena were examining a body with a large hole in its chest.

"No EMF," Sam told them. "Find anything in there?"

Dean took off his glove and dropped it on the ground. "Yeah, we've got some kind of a claw." Elena picked up the glove with a frown, then picked up the claw from the ground.

"What in the hell has a claw like that?"

Dean pulled out his phone. "That is a good question." He made a call.

INT. BOBBY'S HOUSE - DAY

The phone rang in the empty room.

EXT. PARK

Dean was still waiting for Bobby to answer and looked over at his brother who shrugged.

"Maybe he's in the can," Sam guessed.

INT. BOBBY'S HOUSE

The phone was still ringing. Bobby entered the house from the kitchen back door, wiping his hands. He tossed the bowl down and answered the phone.

"Yeah?" Bobby asked.

EXT. PARK

"What happened, you fall and can't get up?" Dean questioned.

"Hilarious."

INT. BOBBY'S HOUSE

"What's up?"

"We're in Wisconsin."

EXT. PARK

"Six bodies, chests cracked wide open. No EMF, no sulfur, no hex bags."

INT. BOBBY'S HOUSE

"We did find this though -- hold on."

EXT. PARK

Dean took a picture of the claw with his phone. "All right, you check your wagons."

INT. BOBBY'S HOUSE

Bobby watched as the image downloaded from his email. "That's a new one."

EXT. PARK

"Yeah. We need an ID ASAP."

INT. BOBBY'S HOUSE

"This thing is on a rampage. Call us as soon as you dig something up."

Bobby looked a little anxious as he said, "Dean, I'm a little busy."