"I love you too."

Her hands unbuckle his belt. Zip. Pull down.

She grinds her naked cave against his covered member. Her fingernails trace his neck tattoo. He buries his head in her bosom. Licking the tops of her mountain peaks.

"Amore mio (my love), you make me feel so good."

He shifts her off and leads her by the hand. "I'm just getting started."

He opens the bedroom door. Her breath hitches.

Petals of a purple orchid decorate the bed in the shape of a heart. A lit candle flickers with the smell of lavender.

Her hand being squeezed gets her attention. Her eyes well up. 

Miguel is on a bended knee with a special diamond ring in hand. One emerald facing a sparkling diamond.  "I wanted to wait for the right time, but this will have to do. Bianca Petali, will you-"

She nods her head before jumping with a yes.

He slides the diamond ring on her finger. She jumps into his arms, peppering his dimples with kisses that he returns. Their clothes drop with soft thuds. Excited smiles exchange between them.

He pats the bed for her to lie down. "Let me massage my fiancée first."

She happily lies on her back. Her body shudders from his gentle touch. Pain melting away allows pleasure to settle in. From her fingers down to her toes, he gives her a massage that deities would envy. 

Her husky moans excite his manhood, but he aims to make her feel good first.

With a pull of his arm, she's now lying on her stomach. Her shoulders crack from the pressure that was built up in her. The soles of her feet and calves get attention before moving to his favorite body part.

He kneads her ass as if he was making bread. Rubbing, pulling, and smacking it. He sees her biting her lip before heavier than air moans escape.

She swings her butt in a circle to entice him. "Damn!"

His teeth gently nibble on each cheek. "Better than dessert."

He stops to let her catch her breath. Bianca feels like puddy in his safe and warm hands. She wants him to mold her into every position known to man. He brings her to her side with a pillow underneath.

He takes out a pink tulip. "What would be a good safe word for you?"

"Sauce," she laughs. "It was really good."

He nods before tracing her fine as wine body with the flower. She shudders from the physical teasing.

The soft petals brush against the entrance to her cave. Tongues dance with each other as he continues his torture method. He rubs one of her nipples between his index and thumb. Her body twitches with each attentive stroke of her cave...

"Sauce!"

He stops--he finds himself pushed onto his back. Blazing emeralds meet lustful chocolates. She shifts her body up and grinds her wet cave against his face. She takes the tulip and brushes his six pack with it, before teasing his manhood with it. His hands grab her hips to show his appreciation...

She explodes while continuing to assert her dominance over him. She shifts down to lick his face clean. Their lips reunite.

"Take control of me, mi amor."

"Oh, I will empty you out, bello."

She takes his tie and ties his hands together. She winks at him before grinding her cave along the length of his staff. He grunts from her taking control of him. Her perfect body on top of him.