Chapter 1

Chapter 1: An Early Send Off

(Y/n) (L/n) was a huntsman in training but ahead of his peers in combat and smarts, he was a one man team that helped the other teams throughout Beacon academy, he was in a very healthy and happy relationship with a certain Cat Faunus "Blake Belladonna" she is his everything or in this case "Was". Blake's feeling has always been uneasy through her relationship with Adam to (Y/n) but also a certain teammate known as "Yang Xaio Long".

Blake always has feelings for Yang but never could express it, on a mission that involved team Rwby & (Y/n); Blake and Yang seemed super close that evidently lead up to them sharing a kiss after they expressed their feelings to one another. Unbeknownst (Y/n) was there to witness everything.. breaking the young man's heart.

It's been a few days after the mission Blake's been uneasy about everything, she doesn't know that he saw everything and knows exactly what was said. (Y/n) would always ask if there was something on her mind only for her to answer with "no." Now here's the couple standing in her dorm.

(Y/n): You love her don't you...

Blake stood there silent after hearing his question, the question he never wanted to ask knowing the answer.

(Y/n): I saw what happened during the last mission that just happened..

Blake's eyes widened in fear

(Y/n): I could always tell by the way you looked at her, it was never the way you looked at me. After everything I'm still not the one who.. *sigh* Well that's another lesson for me then. I shouldn't have forgotten that Monsters like me never get a fairy tale ending right?

He painfully smiled, kissing Blake on the forehead one last time before walking away, Blake reached for his wrist only to be out of reach watching her former lover walk through a valley of pain and despair.

-Back to the Present- (For Plot purposes of course)

It's been a few weeks since the breakup between (Y/n) and Blake, everyone seemed to take it normally for the most part, however everyone didn't know how or why they broke up. (Y/n) however may seem okay to his friends but on the inside he was completely and utterly broken, shattered, incapable of registering everything and how he felt. He's lost sleep, barely eaten. His eyes that once shined with bright color are now dimmed. His demeanor has changed from being outspoken, caring, kind to barely speaking to anyone, his encounters with students you don't like have become much more harsher and fearsome. (Y/n)'s eyes hung low wearing baggy clothes and shades to hide the bags under his eyes.

He was currently hiding in an empty classroom to stay away from team rwby but he got a text from the headmaster of Beacon.

Ozpin:
Mr. (L/n) this is an emergency and I need you to come to my office this instant.

(Y/n):
I'll be on my way.

Putting his scroll away he sighed slowly getting up and making his way to Ozpin's office. On the way their he heard a scream, turning the corner seeing Velvet pinned up against the wall by Cardin.

Cardin tried to force his way into her ripping pieces of her clothes off.

(Y/n) grabbed Cardin by his shoulder throwing him into a wall. Velvet quickly hid behind (Y/n) gripping his arm.

(Y/n): Cardin.

Cardin looked up in fear.

(Y/n): First you bully her then you try to force your way on her.

Cardin: L-Look (Y/n) I apologize I'll never go around her again! J-Just leave me be!

He tried to take off by running but (Y/n) summoned a weapon throwing it into Cardin's knee, which made him fall in pain.