Lisa calmly held up her chip and was about to throw it when the bald man reminded her, "Girl, she has an ace and king, which adds up to 28 points. You have a queen and jack, which is 23 points. You're five points behind. If you don't have enough valuable cards, you're going to lose for sure. It's like throwing away money."

"It's not the final round yet, nothing is set in stone. Maybe I'll get a big hand in the third round." After speaking, Lisa threw five thousand dollars of chips in without any hesitation, creating a loud noise on the table.

The others shot her baffled looks; they didn't think that a young girl like her would be so bold.

"Hurry up and deal." The middle-aged woman seemed a bit impatient.

The dealer immediately dealt the third round of cards. He only dealt two as only Lisa and the woman were left playing.

In the last round, the middle-aged woman had the bigger hand, so she got dealt first. This time, she got a queen.

Lisa got an ace, so this time she had the right to speak first. The dealer reminded her, "You can raise now, miss."

Without hesitation, Lisa took out ten thousand dollars in chips and put them in "Ten thousand."

The spectators around them were stunned... Ten thousand was quite a large amount of money, as everyone only had a hundred thousand chips in total.

The smoking woman was originally fully confident, but when she saw how exuberant Lisa was, she immediately hesitated.

Her visible cards were king, ace, and queen, with another ace and king as her hidden cards.

As for Lisa, her visible cards were queen, jack, and ace with eight and nine as her hidden cards. Lisa lost for sure whether it was her visible or hidden cards.

However, others did not know what Lisa had. They only saw her courageously raising ten thousand.

The man wearing glasses said, "This girl probably has a straight flush, either with eight, nine, ten, jack, and queen or ten, jack, queen, king, and ace. She could also have some other poker hand."

They saw Lisa's shown cards were queen, jack, and ace and therefore thought that she had a king and a ten.

"Ma'am, would you like to raise? If so, please place your bid," the dealer reminded the smoking woman.

She hesitated for five seconds before looking up at Lisa and discovering that the young lady's face was filled with confidence.

She clenched her teeth and turned her cards down. In a defeated tone, she said, "I fold."

"The winner is this lady here." The dealer saw her forfeit and pushed the chips in the pot to Lisa with his ruler.

Lisa won 14,000 dollars in one go, it couldn't be more satisfying...

"What cards did you have?" The woman deeply inhaled and threw her cigarette butt onto the ground. Stepping on it with force, she begrudgingly asked Lisa.

Lisa smiled and turned her cards up with her slim fingers, dropping the jaws of everyone around.

It was only an eight and a nine...

It was so much less than her opponent, but she was brave enough to place a ten thousand dollar bid. Was she looking for death?

"What? Eight and nine, you..." The woman was jumping with rage.

If she had known that the girl had so few points, she would have raised with everything she had. She gave up at the key moment with the large numbers she had, only because she thought that Lisa had a straight flush.