"I was hurt so much by what she did to me in the past. She changed towards me; the way she treated me. Then, I found out she cheated on me and she admitted it. I thought she didn't love me and she was in love with someone else that's why she broke up with me. But don't think too much now because it's all over. I already forgave her a long time ago. All I do care about now is our present and future together. I love her. I love Tzuyu so much", Sana with teary-eyed; she seriously said those words with concern to every single word she uttered.

"Thank you for loving our Tzuyah. I know you're really busy with your career, but besides Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon, you are the only person I know who will look after her. Please be patient and understanding to her, Sana. I know she will listen to you." Irene immediately wiped her tears and then after that, she give all the medicines to Sana.

"As long as I'm here, she will be okay. Tzuyu will be fine." Sana let out a bright smile and took the pharmacy paper bag, "Thank you for this, Unnie." She smilingly said and bid her goodbye to the nurse.

"I have to go now. Tzuyu's waiting for me". Sana left Irene smiling and with relief on its face.

---

Sana woke up and slowly opened her eyes when she heard the soft rustling of a pill container. Then, she heard a cracking sound of a capsule package.

"Ow, I'm sorry. Did I wake you up?", Tzuyu said apologetically to the girl then sit on the bed next to Sana. "Are you hungry? Do you want to eat? I cooked dinner for us", the tall girl smilingly said.

"W~what did you say?! Dinner? Ohmygosh! What time is it?", Sana worriedly asked.

"It's 6:30 pm. You slept well", Tzuyu chuckled.

When Sana heard it, she nervously took her phone to the nightstand to check her phone. "I didn't realize I fell asleep. How long did I pass out?". Sana widened her eyes when she saw a lot of messages and missed calls from Jihyo and the other girls last night. Then, new messages and missed calls again came from Jihyo and their manager.

"If I'm not mistaken, you slept for four and a half hours now".

Sana let out a heavy sigh. "I'm dead. I'm really dead to Jihyo. Wait, I need to call her". The girl hurriedly got out of bed and was about to call Jihyo when Tzuyu grab her hand. She was pulled causing her to sit accidentally on Tzuyu's lap.

"Ohgosh!—".Sana was stunned as she felt her body against Tzuyu. She then gasped in surprise when the tall girl slowly wrapped her arms around her waist.

"Hey, hey, hey...Don't panic. All things settled. Jeongyeon called Jihyo to inform her about what happened last night. And this afternoon while you were sleeping, Jihyo called you so I answered it. I said you haven't slept since last night so you need enough rest. About your manager, I went to her earlier at JYP Entertainment to explain personally the reason why you didn't come to work today. I also gave her flowers." Tzuyu laughed softly when she mentioned to Sana about giving her manager a bouquet. "Then, I apologized also to Mr. Park with a bottle of expensive wine and to the girls, especially to Nayeon Unnie and Jihyo. You know how scared I am of those two. Of course, I gave them cupcakes and coffee." Tzuyu let out a grin as she stated what she did earlier.

Sana was touched by this kind of behavior from Tzuyu. Even if the tall girl just came from the hospital, she still did all of that for her. Sana feels upset. Instead of taking care of Tzuyu, she fell asleep. But then again, she couldn't help herself but laugh about the tall girl's peace offering. She finds it cute and sweet.

"And why are you laughing, Miss Minatozaki?", Tzuyu rested her chin on Sana's shoulder.

"Nothing".