The blonde grins lowering his head, his lips brushing the others.

" Oh trust me, I definitely know. Now get dressed before we miss our flight. White hooded sweatshirt crop top you have with the white joggers, that's my favorite. By the way you're cute as fuck when you're freaking out. Kiss me then get ready, ten minutes baby, not a minute more, I'll meet you in the lobby."

Izuku swallows hard feeling heat on his skin as he kisses the blonde who's in control attitude always makes him feel weak in the knees.

When they break the kiss Katsuki kisses his forehead then gives a smirk and a wink.

" Hurry up. I'll see you downstairs."

With that he's gone leaving a weak kneed greenett to smile and laugh as he hurries along to get ready.

As the blonde moves down the hallway to the elevator he can't help the sappy smile on his face at how he feels about the rattled yet somehow always adorable greenett a few doors down. He realizes his thoughts these days are on that waiter most all of the time. He's come a long way in the time they've been dating even if it hasn't been that long. A long way from twisted days and nights of painful loneliness and burning anger and resentment. Those ghost of the past that whispered and taunted him at night after the music died and he was alone with his thoughts had now been replaced by witty conversation and soft laughter between sweet intense kisses. Even life on the road didn't feel so bad knowing someone he could trust was feeling the same way he was while waiting anxiously for him to return.

He never thought that he would actually consider his break up a lucky thing until green eyes came into his life and made him consider it. A smirk forms as he gets in the elevator waiting for the loby floor as thinks about the fact that he absolutely knows Izuku's ex's loss was in gain in so many ways he actually wants to thank that bastard.

Almost, that's until that elevator door opens and deep crimson meets bicolored and a name with a wash of embedded anger and jealously fuses through his system.

Hobo, Shoho, bozo... Shoto.

Crimson eyes go dark and anger etches itself on every inch of sharp features and before Shoto can utter a word Izuku's travel bag is dropped on the elevator floor and a strong fist with ring clad fingers connects with the Shoto's nose making him stumble back as Katsuki swiftly exits the elevator gripping the male by the collar slamming him into a table in the buildings lobby knocking a large display of fresh flowers to the ground with a crash.

" Boy you don't take a hint huh? You don't know enough to stay the hell away when someone tells you it's over and they want nothing to do with you. You and my ex fuck should hook up, you're both fucking stupid apparently. And before you say you were just passing through you better come up with another excuse, ain't no fucking way you just happen to be coming around here for that. I know what you're after. You're after what's mine, thinking you can worm your sleezy ass back into his life and take him away from me. You have another thing coming if you for one God damn minute think I'm going to give him up after you threw him away. I see everything in him you failed to. I don't share what belongs to me, I don't give up what belongs to me either without a God damn fight and trust me, I'm walking away the winner even if that means I have to step over your dead body to do it.", he growls through his teeth.

Shoto raises a brow with his nose bleeding.

" I thought you were on tour or something? I don't follow trash music so I don't really know for sure.", he says with a slight smile.

Katsuki breaks into a dangerous chuckle.

" Oh shit, you think some bullshit comment about my music is gonna hurt me? You're gonna need to try harder than that Bozo."