CHAPTER-50

Don't miss a single word in this chapter or you won't understand the sequel.

This book is definitely going to have a HAPPY ENDING.

5.5k words

TH: Okay, tell me Namjoon. I will try my best to fulfil your wishes. Tell me.

Namjoon took a deep breath with tears in his eyes.

RM: Before I die, I want to give meaning to my life. I want my life to be complete. I want to have a child, Taehyung.

Taehyung widened his eyes in shock.

RM: My child. Tell me, Taehyung. Will you do that for me?

TH: Namjoon...

He tried to deny.

RM: I have lost all my dear ones. I have lost my parents and my sister. I am all alone. I just want someone to remember me after my demise. My child will take my name forward. If I have a child, I will feel content Taehyung. That child will be fortunate to have a parent like you. This is the last wish of a dying person.

TH: But...

RM: Through Artificial insemination.

Taehyung finally accepts.

.

Jungkook meets Jin in a distressed state. Jin then tells him about not being able to get pregnant and that he is looking for a sperm donor.

Jungkook talks to him and agrees to be his sperm donor for Aritificial insemination. Jin hugs him, being grateful.

He goes to the hospital and proceeds with the procedure.

.

Taehyung visits the hospital and is apprised by the doctor about artificial insemination.

A little later, a flustered and clumsy nurse places Jungkook's paper into Taehyung's file. Inseminating Taehyung with Jungkook's sperm.

After the procedure, he returns home only to get into an argument with Jungkook who questions his relationship with Namjoon.

After few days, Taehyung shocks everyone by announcing that he is pregnant with Namjoon's child. Leaving Jungkook heartbroken.

.

Jungkook and Suzy plan to pretend to be in relation, to make Taehyung confess his feelings. Taehyung is unable to accept that Jungkook and Suzy are together.

He is totally taken aback when Jungkook announces that he is going to get engaged to Suzy. His family is also surprised by the announcement, but they accept his decision whole-heartedly.

Jungkook, along with Suzy walks into Taehyung's room who was crying that Jungkook is going to get married soon.

He knocks. Taehyung immediately wipes his tears.

JK: You must be happy, right? Jungkook, the stalker will no more be in your life.

He walked close to Taehyung and leaned close to his ear.

JK: By the way, Taehyung-ssi. Will you please give me something?

Taehyung was just looking at the floor with red puffy eyes. He nodded his head lightly.

JK: Do you remember I gifted you a dress? The blue dress, Taehyung-ssi. I bought that dress for the one whom I love a lot.

Suzy was looking at them in pity, eagerly waiting for Taehyung to burst out and accept his love for Jungkook.