CHAPTER 15

Please Vote and Comment. 💚💜 Atleast vote if you can't comment. Not even half of the readers are voting. 🥺

As soon as the story gets 200 votes, there will be a double update. Just a heads up, because many of you are missing the notification and reading only one chapter.

2.7k words.

TH: Couldn't you inform me where you were going before switching off your phone? I was worried about you, but it doesn't make a difference to you.

Jungkook was looking at him in daze smiling.

TH: What?

He came out his daze and cleared his throat.

JK: I'm sorry. I am a bit distracted these days.

TH: Distracted... 

Jin: Hello.

Jin interrupted smiling teasingly. Jungkook waved at him.

JK: Hi. 

TH: Now why are YOU smiling? Let's go! 

He said to Jin who was smiling, seeing them together.

JK: Good day. Bye. 

Jin: What's going on? 

Jin asked while walking away from the house, hands around Taehyung's shoulder. Taehyung stopped in his place took a deep breath and complained.

TH: Nothing. He left without informing me! Who does that? 

Jungkook heard what Taehyung said as he looked at him disappearing from his sight.

He leaned his head sideways on the gate, still looking at the way Taehyung just left, and muttered.

JK: I love him more than anyone else. I love everything about him. His smile, the way he does his hair, the way he shouts at me. I love everything he does. And I cannot breathe without telling that to him. I have to confess my love. But first, I have to teach someone a lesson. The sole heir of the JEON family will solve Taehyung-ssi's problems. That's a promise.