CHAPTER 37

Thank you for 4k+ reads and 800+votes😘

I updated 2 Chapters yesterday. So, make sure you read both.

3.3k words.

Judge: Maintain order! Silence, please! If you don't have a lawyer, you can fight your case on your own. Don't waste the court's time.

TH: But my lawyer has all the evidence.

Mu: He has no evidence, Your Honour. I want the court proceedings to start. Because the prosecution has evidence and eyewitnesses. We'll prove that he's guilty.

Judge: You have my permission.

Mu: First, I'd like to call Officer Cha to the witness box. Come on!

Officer: Sir, when we reached the hotel room, we found this man there. After investigating the matter, we found out that he often went there with girls.

X: Park Taehyung is our teacher. And he told us that we'd be paid handsomely for that job.

Mu: How long has this been going on?

X: He came to me about 6-7 months back. He told me that he could supply schoolgirls. He wanted me to find clients. I was told that profits would be shared equally. I got influenced by his sweet talks, sir. I made a mistake.

Jin: He is talking nonsense, My Lord. He is lying. Taehyung is not that kind of a person. This lady has framed Taehyung. She has paid money to these rascals to testify against Taehyung.

Judge: Maintain order! Please sit down. If you disturb the court again, you'll be told to leave.

Mu: Your Honour, now, I'd like to call Mr Kwon Sanwoo, the school's trustee, to the witness box.

Judge: Permission granted.

Sanwoo: My Lord. I regret the fact that I got mislead by his innocent face. I even tried to get him married. But he showed his true colors on the day of his wedding. He walked out of the wedding pavilion.

Aera: Because he was getting my appa married to a goon!

Sanwoo: My Lord, this child is right. That man was not a good person. But this person isn't pious either. Everyone in the school and our town knows he is depraved. Not only that. He even tried to sell the question papers of our school. That is why he has been fired.

Jin: Sir, that's a lie. Taehyung is...

Judge: Quiet! You can't speak unless you're told to.

Mu: The prosecution would like to present three more witnesses. They will prove that Park Taehyung is a degenerate. He is the black sheep of the society.

Judge: Permission granted.

Donhwa: My Lord, I was shocked when I saw him dancing intimately with a boy half his age. He crossed all limits that night. He's very good at luring men. He hasn't spared any man in the neighborhood. Then he started allowing young boys to stay with him. You can imagine what must be happening in that house.

Mu: Your Honour, I would like to call upon the last witness. She is a well-known personality. Mrs. Jeon Chae-won.

Chaewon: I don't like speaking ill of another person. But this 40-year-old middle-aged man made my 23-year-old son fall for him just for money. He incited him against me. He laid a trap for him. Men like Park Taehyung aren't just a disgrace to society, but also to humanity. My Lord, please give this man such a punishment that he doesn't dare to ruin anyone else's life again.

Mu: Yes, Your Honour. Now, I'd like your permission to file a petition on behalf of the teachers and students at his school, as well as the residents of this city. My Lord, many law-abiding citizens have signed this petition which calls for the banishment of Park Taehyung from Busan. Your Honour, the people of this city are angry. If strict action isn't taken against him, people might resort to rioting.