CHAPTER-20

MY FAVORITE CHAPTER.🥰

3.1k words.

Taehyung walked back to his room and leaned on his need lost in thoughts.

'You are used to being around young boys. So, you might be getting bored amidst us oldies.'

He closed his eyes at the disrespect.

'He can do as he pleases only because he's a single parent.'

'As it is, I have heard that young guys are quite fond of Mr. Taehyung.'

Tears started flowing down his eyes as he thought to himself.

'It's not the first time that someone has pointed a finger at me. Don-hwa has accused me of being characterless a number of times. I can ignore Don-hwa's disrespectful remarks. What hurt me the most was the fact that those women were educated and well-bred. And yet they made hurtful accusations at me. They blamed me for things that I could not have imagined. They crushed my honor, pride and my self-respect. It's best that Jungkook returns home.'

He told a deep breath, tears showing no signs of stopping.

'By obeying me today, Jungkook has upheld my dignity and honor. I always thought you were irresponsible and childish. Today I can say with conviction that you are a very good person. And your heart is very pure, Jungkook. Thank you for always standing by me.'

.

On the other hand, Jungkook was sleeping on his bed, on his belly, legs flapping in air as he was looking at Taehyung's pictures in his phone.

He was zooming in on every picture and smiling to himself.

JK: I wish I were a fly. I would fly to your room and check on you, if you are ok or not.

Then he said in a complaining tone.

JK: You don't know how much I love you, Taehyung-ssi. 

He was about to kiss his phone screen when someone interrupted.

Lisa: Kook!

Lisa called walking into his room and sitting on his bed.

Lisa: Did you see our photos that I posted? I have tagged you. We have received many likes. Have a look. 

JK: Nice. 

He said boredly, not even looking at the picture properly.

JK: Your photos are always liked. 

Lisa: I know. But this our photo. And some of them have commented that we make a nice couple. 

JK: Really?

He said with a scoff.

Lisa: What is this?

She said pointing towards the gifts.

Lisa: You are 23 years old now. But doesn't mean that you won't open your gifts. That's okay.

Jungkook thought for a moment and immediately got up looking around hurriedly.

Lisa: Let's open my gift first. 

Ignoring her, Jungkook took Taehyung's gift. Caressing the card that read 'Happy Birthday Jungkook' in Taehyung's writing.

JK: Taehyung-ssi's gift. 

He muttered to himself and started opening the gift.

There was a wall hanger that read.