CHAPTER-2

Early update 😁

Read the previous promo chapter. It is important to understand the characters better.

Dedicated to jhskv7. First person to comment on this story. Thank you.

2.3k words.

As he was walking on the street checking the files not paying attention to the person walking towards him. He suddenly bumped into a person.

Don-hwa ,Taehyung's neighbor. With his moustache and a round belly but that's not the disgusting part of him , his perverted mind and his filthy mouth that spurts filthy words. He has always been a trouble for Taehyung. Starting from the looks he gives Taehyung to never leaving a single chance to trouble Taehyung with his words.

Taehyung soon adjusted his posture as soon as he maintained distance from the man who was ready to touch him taking advantage of the accident, recognizing the person that has bumped into him, disgust covered his features as soon as he heard, " Be careful Mr.Taehyung. Nowadays, the streets of Busan have become dangerous. "

Taehyung continued to walk ignoring his talks staring at the road and Don-hwa followed him saying, "Listen, today you are looking very pretty. " Checking him out he continued, "If you wish I can drop you."

Taehyung halted and stared at Don-hwa in rage, so many curses ready to spill out of his mouth but he chose to reply with a simple, "No thanks." and left from there.

Don-hwa eyed Taehyung's leaving figure while muttering "There are thousands of pretty men and women in the locality, but my heart is stuck on one." As he put his hand on his heart, rubbing his chest while eyeing Taehyung who disappeared from his sight, and continued, "My heels are in pain, just to catch a glimpse of him."

.

Smile returning his face as soon as he spotted his best friend Seokjin, sitting in a taxi waited for Taehyung to arrive. It's a daily routine for him to hail a taxi and wait from him to go to school together.

As soon as Taehyung sat next to his friend, Jin uttered, "Move." to the driver and turned towards his best friend and asked," What happened? Don-hwa stopped you mid-street again?" Taehyung huffed helplessly and answered," Yes Jin."

Jin gave him an assuring smile and said, " Taehyung, People like Don-hwa are not scared of single men or women. If they have a partner, then the scoundrels will keep away. It's been almost 15 years that Ji-won left. You should marry again."

Taehyung smiled at his best friend and said," It's not about 15 years. I cannot even think of marriage. I am not alone, mom and Aera are there with me. How can I put their responsibility on somebody else?" he finished taking a deep breath.

"You are living for others, but what about you?" Jin asked putting his hand on his right shoulder and his head on the other one. "Because you are never going to do anything for yourself."

"Because you are there to think about me." Taehyung interrupted as he bumped his head lovingly against Jin's head that is resting on his shoulder and stated, " I agree, my life is not like other people, but I've learnt to forget my pain and to live with my weaknesses. "

"And... LOVE?" Jin questioned raising his head from his shoulder looking straight into Taehyung's eyes. " Life without love is incomplete, Taehyung. The day love knocks at your hearts door, that day you will realise what you've been missing."

.

AT THE JEON MASION:

Yubi ran down the stairs as the doorbell of the mansion rang continuously, indicating the eagerness of the person on the other side.