CHAPTER-28

Thank you for 500 votes💚💜

2.2k words.

JEON MANSION:

Few rituals are being carried on in the Jeon mansion for Jungkook's safety, who sat there looking into void.

Yoona: Sir. Please chant a mantra to ward off the evil eye of Kook.

Jungkook 'tsk'ed and looked away.

Yoona: So that he gets rid of all the problems.

Chae-won: Keep quiet, Yoona. We are in the middle of something. So, please don't distract the priest.

'You want us to worship you, but you won't help me. If you can perform miracles, then change Taehyung-ssi"s mind. I will have faith if you convince him to accept my love.'

Jungkook thought looking towards the sky.

Yoona: Once that man goes away from my kook's life, I will organize an overnight prayer.

Jungkook was lost in his thought unable to hear his surroundings.

Priest: Sir, please make the offerings.

JK: Okay.

Jae-hee entered the hall and joined them. He looked at Jungkook at sat next to him and whispered.

Jae-hee: Kook, tell me what happened. I kept waiting for you to confess your love to Mr. Taehyung!

Chae-won was frowning at their whispering.

Jae-hee: You got a gift for Mr.Taehyung on Valentine's Day. What happened? Did you give him the gift?

JK: Can we discuss this later Hyung?

Jae-hee: Kook, all I am saying is that the ring you chose was very costly. If you didn't give the ring, then return it to the shop.

Chae-won heard only his last words.

Chae-won: Jae-hee, aren't you ashamed of saying something like this! That shop belongs to Kook. Don't forget that he is the heir of this family.

Jae-hee nodded.

Chae-won: Let alone a ring, even if he takes all the jewellery, I won't mind. I am quite sure that Kook will give that ring to the person I choose for him.

Jungkook looked at her.

Chae-won: That will happen very soon.Isn't it, Kook? Am I right?

Jungkook just looked away. Jae-hee smirked and thought.

'Please don't mind. But your dream will be shattered, eomeoni, Kook would rather stay single than marry someone other than Mr. Taehyung. You think he is over that middle-aged man. But I have a strong feeling that Kook will kick up a storm very soon. That storm will destroy all your expectations.' 

.

Jin: You are getting married after four days. Taehyung, isn't it too soon? What's the hurry? Are you desperate to marry Minho? Or are you running away from Kook?

TH: Don't talk rubbish, Jin! I am sick of listening to your nonsense!

Jin: Your argument is nonsense and pointless. Can't you see the obvious? Or don't you want to accept the truth? Your decision to marry...

TH; It's the right decision. Yes, Jin. Aera will have a better future and mom will get security. The society will respect me.

Jin looked at him with a frown.