CHAPTER-44

DOUBLE UPDATE!!!😃

Shall I update 1 or 2 more chapters?🤔😌

2k words.

JK: Will you marry me, Taehyung-ssi? Can we show the world that love isn't bound by social taboos? Tell me, Taehyung-ssi. 

TH: Yes, Jungkook. 

Jungkook widened his eyes in surprise, unable to believe what he just heard.

JK: Please say that again. 

TH: Yes, Jungkook. 

Jungkook felt like his heat will explode in happiness.

TH: But on one condition. We'll marry tomorrow. 

Jungkook pouted and spoke.

JK: Taehyung-ssi!  Why can't we marry today? Why not now? Please don't do this to me. It's a good thing. At least you've agreed. I was expecting you to slap me like the other day. 

Taehyung was just looking at him. Jungkook grinned widely and showed his thumb.

JK: Done! Taehyung-ssi, it's done! We will marry the day you decide to marry me. Thank you, God! I believe in you. 

His eyes were shining brightly.

JK: Taehyung-ssi, do you believe I truly love you? I hope you don't think my feelings are immature like you did before. Because I have never loved anyone like I've loved you. Think about it. I am already so happy to be in love with you. Just imagine how would I feel once we get married? Didn't I tell you? I'm the lover of the 21st century.  

He took a deep breath. 

JK: Tomorrow... I will get the one I love. Taehyung-ssi, I've planned everything. There's a church I'll take you to. Your family will be there. My family... 

He thought with a frown on his face, he continued with a smile on his face. 

JK: Only Jaehee hyung and Jisoo noona will attend the wedding. Because if Eomeoni and eomma join in, then the wedding can turn into a funeral procession. We might need to call an ambulance.  We will avoid all that.

He moved closer and spoke the next words.

JK: You don't worry. After the wedding, I will persuade them to accept us. There'll be a priest at the church. There'll be Yug and my other friends. And you and I will get married at that church.

Taehyung took a deep breath and spoke, smiling gently.

TH: People like you are rare to find these days, Jungkook. You give your all, in love. 

JK: Of course, Taehyung-ssi. What's the use of loving someone half-heartedly? 

TH: Never change, Jungkook. As long as you live. 

He spoke with tears in his eyes.

JK: That's so short! I will love you forever. Or in every birth I take. But I have a condition. In every birth you'll be my life partner. Okay? 

Jungkook started blabbering.

JK: Taehyung-ssi, now go home. I'll go home and prepare for our big day. And so will you. We have to reach the church tomorrow. Can you believe it? After that we will become husbands for sure. Hurry up and go home. I'm going home as well. Let's meet tomorrow. I'm pretty excited. Please, Taehyung-ssi. Please! We have just a few hours to go. Bye and take care. 

TH: Bye.

Taehyung said and left. Jungkook put his hand on his chest looking at Taehyung's leaving figure.