CHAPTER-38

I really wish I could change something to give you fluff but I have already written so many parts. I really value your comments and opinions. I am updating regularly so we can reach to main part soon. Please understand. I am feeling really helpless and bad.🥺. It's going to be a Happy ending for sure.

DOUBLE UPDATE for doveylovey09 🥰

3.3k words.

Yubi widened her eyes looking at Taehyung and immediately pushed Sanwoo away.

Yubi: Mr. Taehyung! I... I was just going home.

She said taking her bag. Taehyubg was just looking at her in shock.

Sanwoo: What the hell is this? How dare you barge into my room?

Taehyung recovered from the shock and walked towards Yubi and slapped her.

TH: Yubi!

Yubi started crying holding her cheek. Taehyung held her arm and questioned her.

TH: What's wrong with you? Sanwoo is your sister's husband. He is your brother-in-law! Yubi, he is a man. The society won't question him. But you are a girl!

He spoke gritting his teeth. Yubi was just looking at her feet crying.

Sanwoo: Hey! How dare you interfere in our affairs! Get out of here!

He said pulling Yubi behind him. Taehyung quickly held her wrist and pulled her behind him.

TH: Yubi, come back! Don't touch her! You are having an affair with your sister-in-law! You should be ashamed of yourself!

He turned towards Yubi.

TH: And you! Do you realise what you are doing? I am shocked to know what you have done. Why did you do this, Yubi?

Yubi just ran away from the room crying.

TH: You! What sort of a man are you? You presented false evidence in court and had me implicated. And look at what you are doing! You are playing with Yubi's emotions. You are ruining her life. You are betraying the trust of your wife and your family. You are the most shameless man I have ever met in my life.

Sanwoo: You have got less than 24 hours to leave this city, and you are lecturing me. Wow! You're unbelievable, Park Taehyung. Do you think only you can have affairs with youngsters? Why can't I? Let me tell you something. It is you who will be labelled characterless, not me. Anyway, my time is precious. But sadly, you don't have much time left. So, it would be better if you get lost. I suggest you don't tell anyone about Yubi and me. Get out.

TH: I don't have much time. That is why I came here to request you to withdraw the case Because both of us know that Mrs. Jeon wants to frame me.

Sanwoo: Oh! This is the price I have to pay so you don't expose me. Wow! Wow, Park Taehyung. A man of principles is blackmailing me!

Taehyung frowned, but soon realized what he was implying to.

TH: Yes! This is the perfect solution to my problem. I would not have to leave Busan. And your dirty secret would remain safe with me. Am I right?

He turned towards Sanwoo and spoke sternly.

TH: But I won't stay in this city at the cost of an innocent girl's life. I will leave Busan only after I expose you in front of everyone. I won't let you play with Yubi's emotions and her life. I won't leave the city unless I show everyone your true colors!