Suddenly, the nurses brought out Tzuyu from the Emergency Room, and will be moved to its room. Their eyes followed the unconscious body of Tzuyu as they were checking the girl's condition.

Dr. Kang gave Sana the side-eye. The girl was an old acquaintance of his. Actually, the two know each other before because of his previous relationship with Jihyo. The doctor talks to Sana just to find out if the girl still remembers him.

"You're Sana, right? Minatozaki Sana? I know this is not the right timing but I would say it's nice to see you again". Dr. Kang smiled but Sana did not react. She only partially responded to the doctor by just nodding her head to him.

Afterward, the doctor gestures for them to follow him to which room Tzuyu will be taken. They went inside the elevator and got out when they reached the fourth floor. They were getting closer and Sana's heart beats faster each time she took a step forward into the room. Dr. Kang stopped in front of the private room and turned to them.

"This is her room".

"By the way, Girls. Please, excuse me but I will leave you here now. I still need to talk to Ms. Chou's parents to discuss the condition of their daughter", the doctor said.

"Alright, thank you Dr. Kang", Jeongyeon said and the three of them bow respectfully before the doctor walk away and disappear from their sight.

"Let's go inside", Jeongyeon said and opened the door. She was the first to enter inside followed by Chaeyoung. Sana was behind them; looks anxious and hesitant. She is not sure if she is ready or not to see Tzuyu in this kind of state. She was just standing outside the room which Chaeyoung quickly noticed.

"Sana....Why don't you come in here?".

Chaeyoung walked back towards Sana with a smile on her face. She extended her arm to reach out but the girl remained motionless. So what she did was grab Sana's hand and gently pull the girl into the room. "Let's go inside", she said.

--

Sana's heart sank and crushed into pieces as she saw  Tzuyu still lying unconscious. Aside from it, there were apparatus that surrounds and devices were attached to its body. Once again, tears formed in the corners of her eyes. She was completely shattered by this sight.

"Hey...You don't have to cry. Like what Dr. Kang said earlier, Tzuyu's fine now." Chaeyoung said while softly caressing Sana's hand to make the girl at ease.

"Come on, let's sit down first", Chaeyoung offered and they sat beside Jeongyeon who was just quiet while watching Tzuyu sleeping peacefully.

Silence fell on them again.

After a few minutes, Jeongyeon suddenly speaks to Sana. She thought that after all, Sana was there when Tzuyu had a heart attack until her friend was taken to the hospital and they talked to the doctor. So maybe this is the right time for her to tell Sana about Tzuyu's illness. But there is one thing she can't tell the girl and it is the fact that Tzuyu has only a few months left to live.

"She has a congenital heart disease," Jeongyeon said without facing Sana. Her eyes were still looking at her friend.

"Pardon? W~what did you just say?", Sana's voice cracks and her tears well up in her eyes. Her chest tightened; shocked by what she found out. There was a pain in her heart that she didn't know how she could express it. She wants to scream out loud but she just chooses to cover her mouth to prevent her sobs to escape. She stood up and faced the girl beside her. Jeongyeon slowly looked up at her with those eyes full of sadness.