Library 21: Research Group 04

The establishment of a research group must be done on the self-service tablet computer in the research group hall.

Yue Xingwen and Jiang Pingce walked out of the conference room together, and found an empty seat to sit down. Yue Xingwen leaned into Jiang Pingce’s ear and asked softly, “Will you be upset when I bring a stranger into the group? ?”

Jiang Pingce glanced at him and said in a gentle voice, “No. I trust your judgment.”

Because Jiang Pingce didn’t like to be in contact with strangers, Yue Xingwen was worried that he would reject Liu Zhaoqing as a stranger. Hearing this, Yue Xingwen finally breathed a sigh of relief and said softly, “Senior Brother Liu Zhaoqing has not known each other for a long time, but I can see that he has a forthright personality and is righteous. At that time, there was a monster in the night battle royale jumping on a chemistry classmate. Brother Liu took the risk and took the initiative to save him—he was willing to save even strangers, I think he was sure Don’t leave teammates behind at crucial moments.”

Jiang Pingce nodded: “Well, at a time of crisis, you can really see a person’s nature. You can invite him, as long as he is willing to join, I have no problem.” For those who Yue Xingwen recognized, he would always give some face.

Yue Xingwen opens the tablet computer, clicks the option of “establish a research group”, a prompt box pops up on the screen – please select the research group tutor, the tutor is not allowed to change, unless the research group is dissolved, please make a careful decision.

Yue Xingwen carefully looked at the characteristics of the three mentors and asked, “Group A reduces speed and cooldown; Group B increases physical fitness and gives all members a life-saving shield; Group C adds points, which tutor do you think is better?”

Jiang Pingce thought for a moment and said, “Points. Each time the points are cleared and multiplied by 15 times, the two of us are equivalent to 3 times. The more members of the research group, the greater the achievement, and the multiplier increase is the most cost-effective.”

Points are spent on accommodation, food, and shopping in the library. Points are also consumed for skill book upgrades and professional tool exchange. Sufficient points can allow them to quickly upgrade their favorite skill books to the full level, or exchange for new skill books, which will comprehensively strengthen the abilities of the entire group.

Of course, the speed flow and the survival flow also have their own advantages, but it is still unknown how many members the research group will have in the future. Selecting points is the safest way.

Yue Xingwen agreed: “Okay, then we will choose Professor Zhu’s group C.”

He pressed option c, and an operation prompt popped up on the screen: “Confirm the selection of tutor Professor Zhu. Yue Xingwen, student number 18384016, 1000 points are required to establish a primary research group. What points do you want to contribute?”

Enter 400 in Yuexingwen. Jiang Pingce immediately put his finger on the fingerprint recognition and added 600.

The option “Please confirm the leader” appears on the screen.

Jiang Pingce said: “You are the team leader.” He is not good at communicating with people, and Xingwen’s character is more suitable for being the team leader. Yue Xingwen did not refuse when he heard this, and simply pressed his finger up to confirm—

[The c-183 research group has been established, with the leader Yue Xingwen and the deputy group Chang Jiang Pingce]

[The maximum number of members of the primary research group is 4, and members can be recruited openly, or other students can be invited to join]