Library 06: Cardiovascular lab 01

The three words “research group” are clearly remembered by Yue Xingwen. When the system tutor read out the “Requirements for Admission”, he mentioned: “The points obtained from customs clearance can be exchanged for corresponding skill books and props in the library database. , you can also set up a research group and go through the barriers with other students.”

That is to say, the library system does not allow students to fight alone all the time, but can use points to establish a “study group” and team up with others.

Jiang Pingce’s meaning is obvious – he will always wait for Yue Xingwen where he can set up a research group.

He should have come to the library earlier than Yuexingwen, and I don’t know which floor he has been admitted to, and what college is he in? You have to work harder to find him as soon as possible. Thinking of this, Yue Xingwen continued to ask the system tutor, “May I ask what conditions are needed to establish a research group?”

System Instructor: “After clearing the medical school on the first floor of the library, the research group function will be unlocked, and it can be established with 1000 points.”

“How does it count as customs clearance?”

“If you pass all the required courses, you will pass the exam. The exam for the second required course in the medical school is about to start, please prepare well.”

Yue Xingwen: “…”

Is there more than one required course in medical school? Come to think of it, which college has only one compulsory course? He underestimated this library too much, he was really tossing. After being chased by rabbits and monkeys all the way, he breathed a sigh of relief. Where will he go next?

Yue Xingwen pressed the painful temple, calmly said, “I’m ready, let’s move on to the next test.”

System tutor: “Cardiovascular Ward, a compulsory course for medical school, credits 4, the number of students is limited to 10, the course class is being matched, and the countdown is 10, 9, 8…”

At the moment when the countdown reached 1, the scene in front of Yue Xingwen suddenly flashed.

He found himself in an unfamiliar room. Just like the white coat that he put on him during the “Escape from the Lab” exam just now, the system also forcibly changed his clothes this time, but he seems to be wearing… a hospital gown?

The blue and white striped clothes and striped trousers are the hospital gowns. There is also a wristband tied to the wrist of his left hand, with the words “Cardiovascular Zone 3 · Hospital Bed No. 17 · Yuexingwen” written on it. An infusion tube was attached to the back of his right hand, and the cold transparent liquid was slowly flowing into his body along the infusion tube. Yue Xingwen’s back was hairy and he didn’t know what medicine was in the infusion bottle, but he didn’t dare to pull out the needle rashly. After all, he was now a “patient”. What if he was taught by the doctors and nurses if he pulled out the needle indiscriminately?

Yue Xingwen sat up and looked around quickly.

This is a three-person ward, and he is in bed number 17 by the window. The window seemed to be painted with a strange layer of paint, and looking out through the window, all he could see was a thick cloud of white fog, which reminded him of the strange glass door in the library. It hit a hard wall—obviously, the exam room was closed, and they couldn’t see anything outside the exam room through the window.

Looking at the side, there is a boy in his early 20s lying on the 16th hospital bed on the left. At this time, he sits up like Yue Xingwen and looks around. The boy has a simple and refreshing inch head, thick eyebrows and big eyes, and well-defined facial features. Makes people very practical, masculine and handsome. He frowned and wanted to pull out the needle on the back of his hand. He looked up and found that there was not much medicine left in the infusion bottle, so he endured it and retracted his hand.