Library 11: Cardiovascular Ward 06

After a 10-second countdown, the space distorted again, and everyone returned to the bed in the ward.

The 15-bed grandfather was still there, Yue Xingwen only had time to take a look, and the upper and lower eyelids began to fight. Invisibly, there seemed to be a force urging him to fall asleep as soon as possible. He closed his eyes and fell asleep unconsciously.

The next morning, at seven o’clock, a nurse pushed the door into the room and urged, “Bed 16 and 17, blood is drawn on an empty stomach. After the blood is drawn, wash your face immediately, and follow the nurse to the imaging department for coronary angiography.”

The two were stabbed with a needle early in the morning, but they woke up instantly. Yue Xingwen got up and got out of bed, and when he came to the bathroom door, he was about to go in to wash up, but found that the 15-bed grandfather was not in bed. He was stunned for a moment, then turned back and asked the nurse, “What about the 15-bed patient?”

Liu Zhaoqing followed Yue Xingwen’s gaze to bed number 15, and asked the back of his head doubtfully, “Yes, bed 15, why did it disappear so early in the morning?”

The nurse said calmly: “15 beds had acute myocardial infarction last night and passed away.”

died? The two looked at each other and looked at each other.

After the nurse left, Yue Xingwen lowered his voice: “There’s something weird, why did the old man die suddenly?”

Liu Zhaoqing said, “After washing your face and doing the examination, we will meet with the other students.”

The two went to the bathroom to wash up one after another, and then followed an aunt who was in her 40s to the imaging ward. This was what Dr. Xiao had instructed them to do yesterday. They had made an appointment for the coronary angiography examination this morning, so they could not be late.

After a while, other students followed the nurses in two or two teams. Everyone sat in the corridor waiting to be called, and a girl asked Liu Zhaoqing softly, “Brother Liu, is this coronary angiography examination dangerous?”

Liu Zhaoqing explained: “Coronary angiography is a very common examination in cardiovascular specialists. The contrast agent is injected into the body through the blood vessels, and then a CT scan is taken, and the blood vessels of the heart can be clearly displayed on the screen. If you are allergic to the drug, you cannot do this test, and an allergy test is usually done before the inspection.”

The professional explanation of the medical student made everyone feel more at ease.

The next moment the nurse started to call: “Cardiovascular Ward, Qu Weiwei, come in with me for an allergy test.”

Yue Xingwen reminded everyone in a low voice: “Everyone returns to the ward as soon as possible after the examination, and gathers at the old place after lunch.”

Everyone nodded in understanding.

The students were called one by one, and Yue Xingwen had to put aside his thinking for a while and obediently went to the coronary CT examination.

After the examination, it was almost noon. After returning to the ward, the hospital kitchen brought lunch together. Yue Xingwen and Liu Zhaoqing looked at the empty No. 15 bed and felt awkward.

Yue Xingwen frowned and said, “Senior brother, I remember that during the ward round yesterday morning, the doctor Xiao said that the 15th bed is a seventy-seven-year-old grandfather who has just had a heart stent implantation, and his vital signs are still stable? “

Liu Zhaoqing nodded: “I also remember. After stent implantation, the patient died suddenly, there are several possibilities in theory, one is rejection reaction; the other is postoperative infection, leading to septic shock; the third is sudden Myocardial infarction. The fourth, what you said…” He lowered his voice, “Murder?”