Library 04: Escape from the Lab 02

The monkey who was slapped with a broom by Yue Xingwen let out a screeching scream. The sound was extremely high in decibels. The noise caused Yue Xingwen’s brain to burst into pain. The monkeys around seemed to be called by it to go along. Holding the iron cage, walls, and roof, he quickly crawled towards Yue Xingwen.

The scene of the monkeys scrambling to crawl towards them made Yue Xingwen’s hair stand on end.

He clenched his broom cautiously, and his back was pressed against the metal door—thanks to being careful just now, he took the broom at the door as a temporary weapon. He will be killed by these crazy monkeys.

Yue Xingwen was soon surrounded by monkeys.

A clever little monkey jumped from the wall on the right and stretched out his hands to grab the broom in his hand. Yue Xingwen’s eyes turned cold, he kicked his right foot fiercely, and the little monkey was kicked out by him vigorously, and hit the iron cage in the distance with a “pop”.

A few monkeys crawled along the iron cage on the left and wanted to attack him. Yue Xingwen immediately turned around and swept to the left—the monkeys were swept away like dominoes by him in a row!

They seemed to be provoked, their eyes were red, their teeth and claws were dancing.

The screeching screams of the monkeys and the murmur of their crawling on the surface of the iron cage made Xingwen have a splitting headache.

He took a deep breath and calmed down to think about countermeasures.

On the ceiling, on the walls, and on both sides of the iron cage, monkeys are everywhere. Fortunately, this laboratory is only more than 20 meters long, and the metal door at the end is in front of you. As long as you seize the opportunity and run over in one breath, you should be able to avoid the monkeys’ attacks in time.

Yue Xingwen quickly recalled the skills in the dictionary.

There are so many monkeys, it is useless to let a monkey lie down and salute him. Seven up and down, seven monkeys take off and eight monkeys land. This requires 15 targets to be selected. Yue Xingwen glanced at the laboratory. The number of monkeys is more than fifteen. This skill can be used, but it needs an appropriate one. opportunity.

He gritted his teeth and rushed forward quickly.

When the monkeys saw him rushing into the laboratory, they immediately chased him from all directions.

The monkey on the roof used the lamp as a swing, hung its tail on it, and swung over to scratch his face. Yue Xingwen picked up his broom and smashed it vigorously upwards. The lamp was directly knocked out by him, and hit the metal door with the monkey, making a loud “bang”, and the fragments of the lamp flew everywhere!

There was a strange resistance behind him, making Yuexing Wenmai unable to move his legs. He looked back and saw that the two big monkeys actually grabbed the back hem of his white coat and hung them on his body stubbornly. Wrapped in a white coat, kicked away.

However, there were too many monkeys, and the broom in his hand was quickly taken away by several monkeys. Monkeys always like to steal people’s things, this feature is really annoying. Yue Xingwen narrowed his eyes, raised his right hand, and a thick Dictionary of Modern Idioms appeared in his hand.

The monkeys seemed to have discovered a new toy and ran to grab it again.

The surrounding monkeys were driven by a mysterious force. In an instant, seven monkeys were suspended in the air in a “prone” posture, and eight other monkeys were lying on their backs collectively as if they had slipped on a banana peel. The remaining two monkeys were far away, and when they saw their partners make the same weird pose, they seemed a little confused and didn’t react for a while.