Library 17: Cardiovascular ward end

Yue Xingwen relayed the results and basis of the reasoning to other students in turn.

The students who knew the truth were shocked.

This time, thanks to Ke Shaobin, an expert in the Department of Computer Science, who copied all the information in the doctor’s computer in advance; thanks to Liu Zhaoqing, a graduate student from the medical school who understood the principles of cardiovascular disease and told the murderer’s modus operandi; the most important thing is that Yue Xingwen is based on The analytical reasoning of criminal psychology and the grouping of database data can precisely locate the suspect.

Without the help of these three people, the other students would really be at a loss, not knowing where to start. It is even more impossible to pay attention to the difference in the number of monsters in the panic-stricken night battle of life and death, equate the number of monsters with the number of victims in the ward, push out the previous 20 victims, and find the first 20 victims. 1 deceased…

Liu Xiaoxiao said in a complicated mood: “I can’t accept that my wife and daughter died of heart disease one after another, and killing other heart disease patients to vent their anger, this old man Zhu is the kind of anti-social ‘my wife and daughter are dead, you don’t want to live’. Psychological?”

Liu Zhaoqing scolded with a sullen face: “The perpetrators of serial murders are all psychopaths. It is difficult to explain their thinking. They are not normal people at all!”

Qin Lu asked cautiously, “Where’s Dr. Xiao? Has the suspicion been completely ruled out?”

Yue Xingwen said: “Yes. After Zhu Chenxue’s death, Dr. Xiao became a workaholic. Over the past year, he has successfully rescued dozens of patients, and many old men and old ladies were saved by him. Pulled back, such a conscientious doctor has no reason to kill people. And we found out that he received a phone call for a consultation in gastroenterology surgery at about 1:30 this morning. That is to say, he left more than half of the way when the last incident happened. hours, time conflicts with the time of the victim’s death.”

Qin Lu nodded and said, “Understood. So, Zhu Yuanbo committed the crime alone, and Dr. Xiao didn’t know about it?”

Yue Xingwen looked in the direction of Dr. Xiao’s office: “He may have noticed it, but he just can’t believe it. After all, that is his fiancee’s biological father.”

Everyone fell silent, and Yue Xingwen changed the subject and said, “We have already made the answers to the additional questions, but the exam is not over yet. We have to live here for five days. Tonight, this old man Zhu may still commit the crime. He touched our ward and gave a certain classmate an injection, isn’t it very dangerous?”

Thinking of this possibility, everyone’s back felt a chill. Finding the murderer is not 100% safe, and you have to find a way to deal with the aftermath. Liu Xiaoxiao said subconsciously, “With so much evidence, can you call the police?”

Yue Xingwen shook his head: “We don’t have a mobile phone, and we can’t make calls from the ward. This exam room is a completely closed exam room, and we can’t call the police. We have to find a way to deal with it ourselves.”

He thought for a moment, then whispered a few words in the ears of everyone.

At eleven o’clock in the evening, the night assessment had not yet started. Several girls cooperated with the acting and called all the doctors and nurses away by pretending to be sick. Yue Xingwen and Liu Zhaoqing sneaked to the door of VIP-1 ward. Liu Zhaoqing quickly stole a roll of gauze from the nurse station and cut the gauze into several long strips. The two of them worked together to tie the door of the ward from the outside and tied a knot.