Library 14: Cardiovascular Ward 09

Last night, everyone just experienced a nighttime thriller battle royale, and all survived under the command of Yue Xingwen. Tonight is the second night-time assessment, and the students are obviously calmer, not panicking like last night, and there are no screams of fright in the corridor. With the help of the 5G signal tower in the communication major, all the students immediately ran to the nurse station in the lower right corner.

When 10 people arrived, Liu Yufan from the Department of Physics said in a deep voice, “Everyone, close your eyes!”

When everyone closed their eyes, he quickly took out the ball of light, controlled the light energy, and shone at the meter box area next to the nurse station. Zou Yuhang, who was also from the Department of Physics, hurriedly rolled up his sleeves and started to connect the circuit.

– All this seems to be a repeat of last night’s examination room, and the students are very skilled.

Yue Xingwen did not dare to relax at all. He has been taking exams since childhood, and he has never encountered the exact same questions appearing on the same paper. If the monster tonight is exactly the same as the previous one, wouldn’t it be easy for the students to pass the level? Will the library be so kind to let everyone repeat the process last night?

Liu Xiaoxiao asked in a low voice, “Xingwen, do I have to continue lecturing to delay the time?”

Yue Xingwen walked up to her: “Well, I’ll cover you, first fix the meter box and see what’s going on in the ward.” The two came to the lower left corner, Yue Xingwen shouted “Senior Brother Liu”, Liu Zhaoqing Immediately understood: “Understood, leave the right to me!”

Everyone has cooperated once before, and there is already a certain tacit understanding.

The moment the 5G signal tower disappeared, the sound of messy footsteps came from the corridors on both sides. Liu Xiaoxiao immediately read the lecture notes in the direction of the corridor. As soon as she read the lecture notes, the monsters stopped and began to listen to the class.

After 15 seconds, Liu Xiaoxiao finished reading the lecture notes, and Zou Yuhang also repaired the meter box. The lights in the entire cardiovascular ward turned on at the same time, and Yue Xingwen finally saw the situation in the corridor—

A large number of monsters were chasing him and Liu Xiaoxiao. The hands and feet of these monsters were nothing but bones, but their torso was complete. Their eyes were as big as ping-pong balls, protruding bloody.

Same as last night? Is it really duplication of exam questions?

Yue Xingwen said decisively: “Quickly withdraw!”

He protected Liu Xiaoxiao and quickly withdrew to the nurse station. Brother Liu Zhaoqing also withdrew. Qin Lu from the Department of Geography skillfully took out the globe and asked, “Is it still the same plate movement as before?”

Yue Xingwen said: “Avoid them and go to the upper left corner first.”

Qin Lu nodded and moved his fingers quickly on the globe.

The plates changed positions, and everyone instantly appeared in the rest area in the upper left corner. Zou Yuhang scolded with a sullen face: “Damn! It’s interesting to repeat the content of last night’s exam. Is it interesting to toss us like this?!”

Ke Shaobin summoned Xiaotu, looked at Yue Xingwen and asked, “Or like yesterday, I asked Xiaotu to attract monsters, and the physics students blinded their eyes with light balls. Everyone moves the board again, and clears the field after going around?”

This is how Yue Xingwen gave instructions last night. In the end, 10 students were unscathed and all the monsters were destroyed. Everyone was quite familiar with the process, so the students in tonight’s night exam room were not nervous at all.