Library 09: Cardiovascular Lab 04

After an unknown amount of time, the clock on the wall pointed to 0 o’clock.

In the ears of all the classmates, a cold mechanical sound sounded at the same time—

【0:00 in the morning】

[Night assessment begins]

【Countdown 3…2…1】

As the word “1” fell, the entire space seemed to be instantly distorted by a strong force, followed by the strange footsteps of “da da da” in the corridor. The door of the ward suddenly stopped!

The door of the ward was pushed open with a squeak, and a pair of white hands with only human bones slowly reached into the room.

Yue Xingwen sat up from the bed with a carp, and his scalp almost exploded—

Is there a night exam room? Let them have a group of heart patients, immerse themselves in a nighttime thriller battle royale? !

Liu Zhaoqing’s bed was closer to the door. When he saw this scene, his expression suddenly changed. He closed the door tightly, pressed his shoulder against the door, and looked back at the 17th bed: “Xingwen!”

Yue Xingwen also rushed over quickly, with a serious look: “Isn’t it a ghost?”

According to folklore, “ghosts” are transformed human beings after death, belonging to another world, and cannot be touched or touched. Just now, the senior brother kicked the opponent’s hand bone, and Yue Xingwen heard the crisp “click” sound of the hand bone being broken, obviously it was not a ghost.

Liu Zhaoqing complained with a sullen face: “The library really doesn’t talk about martial arts! Let us a group of heart patients fight monsters in the middle of the night?! I don’t know what monsters are, but the bones of the hands look like humans!”

In fact, Yue Xingwen had already anticipated that – let them suffer from heart disease, and then stimulate them in various ways. The key to this class is actually the “psychological quality assessment”. The timid students are expected to be scared to death on the spot in the night examination room.

Just thinking of this, a scream of “ah” came from the corridor. It was from a girl. Her voice was very high decibel, and the scream that went straight to the head made all the candidates in the ward irritated. .

It was followed by the roar of Zou Yuhang, the irritable physics department elder brother: “Fuck! What kind of monster is this!”

Yue Xingwen immediately went to press the switch on the wall at the door, the light in the house came on for a moment, and then went out with a “pop”.

The surrounding light was too dim to see anything clearly. Liu Zhaoqing blocked the door with his body, and the things outside began to bang against the door frantically. The loud “bang bang” was deafening, and even Liu Zhaoqing’s body was shaken slightly.

Yue Xingwen stepped forward to stand with him against the door, and said quickly, “I took a look when the lights flashed just now. The 15-bed grandfather is not in the hospital bed. Maybe there are only 10 of us in the exam room at night.”

Liu Zhaoqing also thought of this. If a mess of monsters were to invade the cardiovascular ward, the elderly with bad hearts would probably all be scared to death. The answer to the additional question was “scared to death by monsters”, which was too unreasonable.

That is to say, in this exam, during the day they have to reason about additional questions to find out “the real cause of death of patients in the ward”; in the night exam room, they will pull 10 of their students to the “night ward” alone, and start a round of life and death. escape? !